Omen Island Celebration!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Omen Island Celebration!

Post by Kamil »

Oh hell, Ty, I am really sorry about that.

And yanno, it really should've made that clear beforehand. Because it looks like 'toss the ugly flower, get to see the new map', not 'toss the ugly flower, lose all islander privileges FOREVER'. Thankfully I'd already spent all of my points, in terror of losing them (way to make players happy for spending time on the plot), but I can only imagine you (and all the others like you) are annoyed beyond the telling of it. As well you should be.

I'm pretty annoyed about unknowingly divorcing myself from the islanders; I never would have done so intentionally.

And heh, Wings, I thought much the same thing myself. Shinwa really needs to think her Deadly Rival Banishing Plans through a bit more carefully, before Merana up and hands her her head.

Although, from all appearances, she wouldn't miss it much. >.>
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, I tried to access the pirate area from Omen Island first, and that didn't work. Then I tried to use the islander shop to see if anything new got added, and it was a broken page. Then I clicked on the daisy to put it in my vault, saw the "special" option, did that, then came here and... realized what I'd really done. I don't know why the shop page didn't load then, but being absolutely unable to use the shop now really fucking sucks. What an idiotic thing to do. Don't give us a warning or anything. After all, it's our fault in the first place for being evil islanders. We're so lucky that they even give us a chance to redeem ourselves and waste all our points that we hadn't yet used.
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh Ty, sorry to hear about that. **snugs** There should of been a warning or something to let you know that once you "redeemed" your self you wouldn't be allowed in the shop anymore. Bah.

I do like the new map though. My favorite part is Angrybeard's hourly thing. I need almost all the drinks from the new shop for pets' treasure. So with that I can get them easier. I'm also hoping for all the new rat minions. They are just to cute for words! I havn't tried the new quest because the food is so expensive right now so I can't say anything about that at this time. And I must say the art for the new map and everything is just gorgeous.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Iggy wrote:Surely you mean Babette's shop, right?

Because you can access Babette's inn, but when an islander give the flower away, they cannot access either of the prize shops. They gave up on their islanders ways, but are not an accepted pirate.
Oh, that's the prize shop? Nevermind, then. I'm an idiot. :D I thought it was a general shop for like the food... and stuff...