New loyalty prizes

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
ZomgethMew

Re: New loyalty prizes

Post by ZomgethMew »

*die* When I saw this thread, I was like "Oh. Another pet slot thing. Too bad I already have 20.".. then I realized it added onto the slots you already had! Oh, this is a wonderful way to pay us back! :D I've been dreaming about more pet slots for a while now.
The other one I got was the potion totem, I've got it locked down until I can decide who to potion xD I love this.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Well, I used my free potion on Loras. I'm not really in love with the name anymore, and I suppose I could have ditched him and created a new pet to potion, but he has like 30 treasure slots. So, yeah. He's very pretty now and I get to use my buntle (please update because the arms look like boobies) again.

ImageImage

I'm thinking after my chibi and now nightmare, I may use my prize for a graveyard tutani. I don't know what the heck it is, but I can't get away from the redraws.
Enigma

Post by Enigma »

I used both of mine for extra pet slots, something I never thought I would have.
Enigma on Subeta... how creative!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hahahaha boobies.
Image Image
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

You lost me there, Ty. But I'm giggling anyway. :-P (Oh, I see *rereads fine print in a previous post heehee some more*)

My account isn't old enough for this yet, but this is a REALLY fantastic gesture of appreciation for loyal players! :-D
Rah

Post by Rah »

Huggles wrote:He's very pretty now and I get to use my buntle (please update because the arms look like boobies) again.
Omg. Old item of mine, will try and get this righted soon!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Ooooh nifty....I never would have known about this, I think I'll be taking the potion one so I can get a Nightmare pet (I love them, but that's a lot of money x_x). Only thing is I have to have a gold account again in order to use up my last pet spot. Why can't you pay by PayPal anymore at the cash shop? I'm kind of leery of this paybycash thing they have there now.
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

You can still use Paypal MM! It's the "Buy Now" button under the various cash amounts.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Ooh I see! My mind must have skipped right over that tiny button. xD
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Rah wrote:
Huggles wrote:He's very pretty now and I get to use my buntle (please update because the arms look like boobies) again.
Omg. Old item of mine, will try and get this righted soon!
OMG! YAY! I so happy!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Have I not posted here yet? I guess I got so wrapped up in choosing new pets that I completely forgot I hadn't gotten gleeful about it on NC.

This is a fantastic idea, and I'm very pleased with how it's being carried out. (Although when I was first reading about the prizes, I thought we got ALL of them in each box, which would have been amazing. Obviously the pet slots are the best options, but my pets need treasure slots so badly.) I'll be getting another box in a few weeks, so I've been trying to decide on two new pets. I went through alllll of the pet colors (twice) and was surprised to see how many stood out. Not having to worry about paying 50 million for a new pet opens up all sorts of possibilities that I probably wouldn't have been considering otherwise. The difficult parts now are deciding on names, personalities, and treasures. But it's a good sort of problem to have.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Holy crap, this is awesome! I was able to get a new pet slot, and I'll be getting another box in two weeks! :D

Yay Rhadamanthas! :D
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

This is probably just my greed talking, but I really think this is one of the best things Subeta has ever done. It was enough to bring me back after 8 months of inactivity (forum-lurking FTW).

I have 3 boxes and am due for a 4th sometime in December; right now I'm waffling between using all 4 for pet slots or just 2 and gaining 6 months of upgraded time instead. Back when I was really active, I was staring longingly at the mystical plushies and wondering how I'd ever even afford just one... bringing my pet total from 10 to 14 with little effort is sounding mighty appealing right now. <3 I have next to no cash so it will take a while to save up for a GA to even use those slots, but it would be worth it.