New loyalty prizes

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: New loyalty prizes

Post by hebdenhippy »

Oh wow, thank you Keith! What a brilliant idea :D

I will definetely choose pet slots, but I'm going to wait until I have 20 pet slots, so then I'll have 21, because from what I've gathered, if I use it now (for my 14th slot), I will still only be able to get 20 pets. Still, I am very excited about all this, and I think it's a wonderful way to reward all the loyal members.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

You have been given 1 extra pet slot, for a total of 23

I'm getting another one in October.

It's one by year, starting with two years. There isn't one for one year, but one for two years, three years...

And nope, the potion doesn't do experiments, from what I read on forums. It's acting more like Miracle Potion. Which is color, not species.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

You have been given 1 extra pet slot, for a total of 21
Back to your items!
The fact that it works if you are maxed out on pets (20/22) is the most amazing thing EVER TO ME. OH MY GOD PET SLOTS and I get another in a few weeks! This is FANTASTIC!
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

hebdenhippy wrote: I will definetely choose pet slots, but I'm going to wait until I have 20 pet slots, so then I'll have 21, because from what I've gathered, if I use it now (for my 14th slot), I will still only be able to get 20 pets.
Oh wow, I didn't realize that. I'm glad I didn't use mine yet. I'm not sure if I'll ever get to max number of pets (I have 11 now), but it's something to think about before I use it. Thanks for the info.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

hebdenhippy wrote:I will definetely choose pet slots, but I'm going to wait until I have 20 pet slots, so then I'll have 21, because from what I've gathered, if I use it now (for my 14th slot), I will still only be able to get 20 pets. Still, I am very excited about all this, and I think it's a wonderful way to reward all the loyal members.
I was thinking the same thing, except I'm incredibly broke and in debt right now, so I can't even buy pet slots if I wanted them. I figure if I can get to 20 without spending a buttload of money, I'll be good.

And, I used one of my pet slots last night. I have a whole set of pets planned, so I don't know who I want the second one to be. Probably the one who I've already picked a species and color for, but I'm really indeciscive. :(

So, I've been dying for a hydrus ruffie since they came out, because it's adorable and it really works with one of the pets I was planning (well not the poutyness, but the cuteness). And for a bit, I was really agonizing over which pet of mine to morph (but I love them all so much that I wouldn't change any of them). I now need an adorable, spotty kitty minion for him. Anyway, meet Chris. 8D
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

So, with having three boxes...you can only choose one of the totems..or one totem for each box?

The tome, the potion, and the pet slot one are the most tempting...@_@
Image Image
ImageImage
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

I wish they could be put into my vault/gallery, but other than that this is awesome. :o *has two boxes and used the third for a potion, which she doesn't really have plans for right now* Great idea!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Goldenchaos, you can get something different for each box. At least, I assume, because I was offered a choice for each box. I picked the same thing, though. =D
Image Image
Kari

Post by Kari »

I got a box, but I don't know what I'll use it for. I haven't added on any pet slots, my pets are all their final colors, and I don't battle or collect many treasures XD;; I just locked it in my inventory for now.
derp
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Ohhh...so cool then. Ill keep them locked in my inventory for now, till I decided definetley what I want in a new pet and pet colour. *_*
Image Image
ImageImage
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Bloody hell. I pretty much had the o_O face while reading the first post. I've still got a couple of weeks before my account hits two years, which was a little milestone I was looking forward to already- but doubly so now. Fantastic idea.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

This is so unbelievably awesome! I love that they can not be traded but are there just for you.
Glade pet of my very own, here I come! And in another month I get another one!! :D *fights the sudden urge to add another dozen smilies to her post*
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Aisu
Human Avatar: 314900

Post by Aisu »

OMG, I'll be able to get my eleventh pet in... seven months! xD AWESOME! Thanks Keith! <33
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I got two boxes. I opened one and chose the pet slot, but now I'm wishing I hadn't since I can't use it unless I use the other to get a 3 month gold account subscription. I don't play enough to justify buying one from the cash shop now either. I guess I'll just sit on it and use the other to paint one of my pets. Oh, and YAY!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is such a cool idea! I love it! What a way to pay the players back for sticking with the site through thick and thin. I've been stewing over what totem I'm going to use and finally decided on extra pet slot. I was very tempted to use the treasure chest one but thought I enjoy more pets more. I'm not getting it just yet cause I'll be getting another box in a month and a half and I'll use that one to get another pet slot so I'll have 12. So I'll just get a gold account when I have both instead of getting it twice. This will give me plenty of time to pick the pets I want. ^-^ Eeeeee! I'm so excited about this! XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel