I Am Back! Maybe?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Re: I Am Back! Maybe?

Post by Enriana »

JESSI! HUGGLES! I am glad to be back! The more time I spend on planning what I'm doing, the more I feel Subeta sinking its hooks into me!

I missed you guys a LOT. As Huggles says, I am glad to see your text!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Haha, I know how that is Enri. ^^ I start getting ideas, and then I can feel that old pull again. I don't think I'll be leaving for a long time now. ;D
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Seerow (and everyone), just to clarify the 10 months on a frozen account - that's actually false.

Keith'll free up a frozen account early if it was obviously unplayed - like if they have one or two pets, never sold or restocked or actually did anything on the site. Otherwise I think it waits until 11-12 months like a regular, abandoned account. If it was self-frozen, it HAS to wait until the year is up to be deleted.
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

HOLY FUCKING CRAP! So lazily, forgetting it even existed, I checked my shop till.

What's in there DOUBLES what I have in my bank account.

Now that? That is awesome.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Welcome back, Enriana - you have lots of catching up to do!
Seerow wrote:Really, they are? I can't ever get images from the "View all clothing" section to work, which makes making new HAs a pain since I don't keep much clothing on hand usually. The Subetahq generator also doesn't bring up any clothing.
I thought other people were having this issue too, as I read about it on the forums. Does the wardrobe work for other people then?
I haven't been able to use SubetaHQ's wardrobe generator in ages, either. BUT I found another one: http://arvee.org/subeta/. It's a little out of date, it seems (revamped default hair styles not updated, for example). Also, this took me a bit to figure out, click on the little hair icon under the HA preview to remove the hair layer.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

I'm looking through old Free Gifts that I've missed, and buying things I need - and just wanted to update you all: Spending virtual money is STILL harder than spending real money. Lovely.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Welcome back Enriana!

I can't think of anything else that hasn't already been mentioned, so I'm just saying hi :D
thelonetiel
Human Avatar: 15268

Post by thelonetiel »

Enri! Yay. I've missed you.

I was just thinking about you and your lovely pets, so I'm glad you came back to haunt us.