Treasure Chest & Minion Suggestions!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Treasure Chest & Minion Suggestions!

Post by Enriana »

Hi!

There's a newest addition to the Clan of Enri, in the form of Supplicant, a male Golden Mahar.

His concept goes like this: he did something bad, thousands of years ago, and was sentenced (or chose, not clear on this) to the life of a monk. He's taken a vow of poverty.

I'm thinking his treasure chest would be lots of common, worn-looking items - torn, simple, dusty, not at all fancy. His minion would either be the one rare, expensive thing he was able to keep (possibly one of those gems-turned-minions), or something equally humble as the rest of his treasure chest.

I'm scouring SubetaHQ for good ideas, but would love anything you have to contribute! Price isn't really an issue. :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: Treasure Chest & Minion Suggestions!

Post by Officer 1BDI »

My pet Cruthiar is a transient (or... was early in his story), so I put a Basic Survival Kit, a Rugged Survival Kit, and a Polka-Dotted Handkerchief on a Stick in his treasure chest. If you're interested, get that last one sooner than later, as once artists revamp the wearable and separate it into pieces the price will probably skyrocket.

I think all of the Hobo items would work well, too.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Some of the colcannon items might be appropriate, too, although I know you have some in Copper's treasure. (Because they look worn and old, I mean.)
Image Image
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I grabbed the Kerchief on a Stick very quickly, because it just might work! I'm going to go look at the colcannon pieces as soon as SubetaHQ comes back up.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Items:
Image Velveteen Kanis
Image Pre-Loved Plushie
Image Recycled Mortigan Plushie (or anything recycled?)
Image Ragged Ruffie Toy Plushie
Image Dirty Socks

Minions: (personally, I like the idea of his minion being his only rich/valuable item left from his previous life)
Image Amethyl is my first choice, but I'm biased :P
Image Saphite is my 2nd choice
Image Bejewelled
ImageImageImage Seeno / Speakno / Hearno :D
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}