Pet Spotlight Again?

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Pet Spotlight Again?

Post by Enriana »

Hi, guys and dolls!

I noticed that I have the old pet spotlight in my signature links, and was wondering - is there any interest in reviving it?

The premise is this: each week, one pet of a NCer is randomly selected to be spotlighted. It gives everyone a reason to look at it, admire the pet and the owner's work on said pet, and gives people a boost.

The old post is here, I'll tweak it and make it into a new post if there is interest.

If there is, post and say so! If there's enough interest, I'll start it up again for fun times!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Pet Spotlight Again?

Post by hebdenhippy »

I'd definetely be interested in reviving this! I think it's a really nice idea :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Hey, this could be fun :D I vaguely remember the last one.

Something to consider is maybe having a word file or whatever with everyone's pets on it. Instead of submitting a pet each week (which I'm sure would get very tedious and many people would forget) just have a bulk submission at the start with all the pets people would like to enter, and if they get another pet or want to take one out they can just pm you. Probably more work upfront, but I think it might help with the fewer submissions problem later on.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I remember this! :D Sure, it was fun!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.