Massive Name Clearing Tomorrow

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Re: Massive Name Clearing Tomorrow

Post by hebdenhippy »

Yeah, I don't think they've deleted frozen accounts yet. The one I'm after is on a frozen account (around 9 months frozen) and it hasn't cleared yet. Guess I'll just keep refreshing :/

Congrats to everyone who got the names they wanted!
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

I got one of the names I was after. I'm waiting for another name on a frozen account. I'm not exactly sure if it meets the required time, but I've been watching it for some months now. I'm not holding my breath, though...
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

All the three names from frozen accounts I've been following just cleared (I created Ayla). So keep refreshing!

Also they cleared up quite a few pets that weren't due for at least two months (pets Bee and Ferret were both 2 months short this morning if I remember correctly).
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Missed my fucking name. I've been stalking that name for MONTHS. I knew EXACTLY When the account was going to free up. I've had the stupid wand in Yuta's stupid treasures since Rah bought it for me for my stupid birthday.

God damnit.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Aww Jessi :( I'm so so sorry! I know how long you've been after that name and how special it was to you. That really really sucks :(
Last edited by Seerow on 24 Aug 2009 10:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Unfortunately I was the person that got that pet... I was so happy to get it but now I feel really bad :/

(minor mod edit for privacy reasons)
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I got Nate but missed the two other names I wanted :(

I did change my username again. To something a little...geekier.

(The old was geeky, but not mainstream geeky)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Aw, that sucks. It makes sense that more than one person would be waiting for a neat name to free up, and I suppose it's just a matter of who had more lucky timing. The same name can be special to multiple people, for different reasons.

It's funny that a NCer got Dandelion! That was actually a name I had wanted when I first joined the site. I had a bunny named Dandelion_tales on Neopets, and I was hoping to make a plain old Dandelion on Subeta. Since it was taken when I joined, I made Rabscuttle instead, as my Watership Down tribute name. I wonder if there are any other names free that I'd considered years ago, hmmm. I won't have my new pet slot for a few weeks, though, since Keith and Alex adjusted/fixed(?) the account age timing. So I suppose I'll just wait until then to start looking--maybe some nice names will still be left.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

They 'fixed' it, Bon, really - now it goes off your join date instead of just 30-days-per-month. It sucks though, I was gonna get my box in like two days, haha.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Yeah, I don't mind the date-fixing, since it is a free gift based on account age. I was just expecting to be able to make a pet this week! Ah well, I'll have to wait a bit longer.
covet

Post by covet »

I should have used my loyalty box for a glade potion rather than an extra pet slot. I didn't expect to miss the name I wanted as it doesn't seem too exciting/popular. :/ ah well, now I have a slot and no pet. The pound has a few interesting names in it but nothing I really like :/

Hmm.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris