Achievements system

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
stinkbomb

Achievements system

Post by stinkbomb »

I was playing in my wardrobe when I noticed my inventory had gotten itself chock packed full of mystery costume trunks, hat boxes and patriotic jeans.

WTF?

The momentary YESSSSSSSSSS was replaced by a nooooooo..glitch.. just a heads up that if you got an inventory present like that it's undoubtedly time to go deleting

gah that stings LOL

*Edited because I kan't spel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Wardrobe achievements - possible glitch

Post by Seerow »

Seems to be fixed now, as I didn't get anything funky for prizes.
Thank god I already had the entire Hazel Morning Bell set though, as the prices are going to go insanely high for awhile most likely.
If someone wants to borrow the set, smail me. If I don't know you fairly well, I'll need some collateral.

Edit:
If you won ANY items from the wardrobe achievements, go ahead and delete them. We're fixing the problem, and you'll get the achievement again once your cache resets. :)
Guess I spoke too soon, guess it's still glitched :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Keith

Post by Keith »

When me & alex test these things, they don't break :|

Anyway, what happened was people got multiple items for their achievements, and then people were getting achievements for items they didn't have / etc.

We fixed it, cleared everyones achievements, so it just made sense to delete the stuff you got, since you'd get it again.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

How do I get the achievements? I went to my wardrobe, but nothing happened.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Full of Power
Have all of the Legendary Combinations in your wardrobe.

Legendary Champion
Have all nine of the basic Legendary Weapons in your wardrobe.

...Really?
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

I'll never be getting those Legendary ones lol.

Wings, to get them, you have to visit your Preferences page. I'm sure you probably have to visit the wardrobe first though.

Anyone happen to have any of the Poison Void or Unicorn Vomit sets I could borrow? I just need the Poison Void Pleated Skirt for that set, and well, the entire Unicorn one items XD I have collateral if needed.

There should totally be one for having ever single MCT item in your wardrobe XD Put my collection to some use at least. But I'm sure 99.9% of Subeta would kill me, so better not!

Edit:
Well this sucks. Why do the achievements go away if the items are no longer in your wardrobe? I was loaning out the Hazel set, and I had the avatar grayed off. When I put them back in, I had the avatar again. None of the other ones disappear. I've been putting all my MCT items in my wardrobe to boost my clothing count (as it's rather lacking) but I'm not going to keep them in there as they go back in my gallery. What's the point if I'll not have the avatar anymore though.
Last edited by Seerow on 24 Aug 2009 06:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

The achievements go away?! Ugh! Ughhhhh. Super lame.

(It is lame for such reasons as this: I have the skull mask, but it's in my Ossuary, where it belongs. I am not putting it into my wardrobe permanently.)

(Also, that's just lame.)
Image Image
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Okay, so I guess next time I should read the forums first before ranting here. Quote from keith:
@bonecrivain You have to put the items back in one more time.
That achievement was overwriting the other achievements for awhile, where if you had hte other items, they gave you that achievement (for legendaries, etc)
If you get it again, it won't be deleted.
Guess the Hazel achievement was causing problems but it should work fine now. Anyone who borrowed the set and needs it again, let me know.
Last edited by Seerow on 24 Aug 2009 02:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

This is very cool! Though I'm surprised to learn my wife has waaay more clothes in her waradrobe then I do. I use to be ahead of her, how dare she surpass me! **shakes fists** Anywho, I'm enjoying the prizes he get for the achivements. I'm working hard to get the hat box one and I'll take me ages to get to 5k. But that'll be worth it in the end.
I can almost get the posion void one. All I need is the damn skirt. DX And I'm half way to getting the back wearable achivement. The others I'm not worried about. Go figure the mask one picks some of the few masks I don't have, heh.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Yeah, I thought the same thing when the achievement disappeared from my list. I suppose it would have made some sense to have achievements that disappeared once you no longer had the items, but I'm rather glad that isn't the case. I guess I'll have to borrow again! I wish I had more to offer for lending, but I really didn't invest in these old sets.

A lot of these wardrobe achievements make me laugh, though. I wish the legendary ones didn't stretch out my page so much! I'm never going to get those highlighted.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

That's good! Although I guess I need to look into borrowing things now too, heh. I wonder which of the masks I'm missing.

...phooey. I'm missing almost all the masks. I forgot that I sold all the unattractive ones recently. This is why I hoard! Why did I ever sell things! Who talked me out of being a pack rat! ;_;
Image Image
Keith

Post by Keith »

AngharadTy wrote:That's good! Although I guess I need to look into borrowing things now too, heh. I wonder which of the masks I'm missing.

...phooey. I'm missing almost all the masks. I forgot that I sold all the unattractive ones recently. This is why I hoard! Why did I ever sell things! Who talked me out of being a pack rat! ;_;
I was thinking of adding one today that's a little more up your alley ;P
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Haha! Well, now I'm curious.
Image Image
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

I have the full set of masks, if anyone wants to borrow :) Simply PM me with your Subeta username.

Does anyone have the full set of the Poison, Hazel, etc?
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Balloon Collector
Collector these balloons in your wardrobe.
GAHHHHHHH. Well, that explains why I finally sold a bunch of expensive balloons today. I had a complete balloon gallery for a long time, before deciding that I'd rather have the sp for pet treasures.

Bleh. That's frustrating.