Achievements system

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Re: Achievements system

Post by lavender »

The original snow fairy is being giving out in the free shop, so if anyone has a fast enough computer try to snag one (I did)! The prices of them have gone down to less than 700k last I checked a bit ago. If they're going to keep them in the free shop, then I suppose they'll get cheaper as the month goes on. :)
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Random events getting Snow Fairies have also been upped - all of them except the original are worth about 2,000 sp right now. BUY!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Is there anything else to do with the faeries? Aside from the achievement that I don't want?
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

To my knowledge, they also act as minions... and that's about it.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Okie doke. I just wanted to make sure I wasn't selling them when I could have been doing something else.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Curses. Shouldve sold my Snow Fairy when it was 12 mil and then rebought it at 700k. >_<
Image Image
ImageImage
uncharted

Post by uncharted »

Just thought I'd chime in and add that the Snow Fairy is now going for around 6,000sp.

Also, this is a quick, unrelated question but I'm not sure where to ask and it's certainly not worthy of a new post: for blue building access, is there a choice of treasure maps to complete? thank you!
Amphigorey
Human Avatar: 435031

Post by Amphigorey »

uncharted wrote:
Also, this is a quick, unrelated question but I'm not sure where to ask and it's certainly not worthy of a new post: for blue building access, is there a choice of treasure maps to complete? thank you!
No, it has to be the normal treasure map. The Omen Islands one won't work (though it's a good idea to complete it, too.)
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I still can't believe that for once I jumped on the right side of a Subetan economic trend. I sold my snow fairy about six hours before they started being given out. Normally, I'd put mine up for sale, and as the page loaded with the pricing info, they'd hit the giveaway. xD

Wonder how the person who paid 12.5 million for one six hours too soon feels though.... >.>
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Donnie: My parents didn't get me what I wanted for Christmas.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: What did you want?
Donnie: Hungry Hungry Hippos.
Dr. Lilian Thurman: And how did you feel, being denied these hungry, hungry hippos?
Donnie: Regret.
Image Image
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I just got slammed with achievement messages due to the new trivia achievement. It's gonna take a while to reach the top of that tier. I'm at 216/600. :P
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

Ditto, I'm at 246; 600 seems a heck of a long way off, given that I always try for every trivia and years on the site have gotten me this far. I guess they did 600 because the trivias are in the 600s? Seems an odd number otherwise. Seems an odd number anyway, heck. I would rather they did 500 and 1000 just to look nicer--give Subeta itself something to achieve, too. ;)

I'm rolling my eyes at many of the other new achievements, though. Aha, higher ranks of things I've already achieved! Yeah, that's totally fun and original.
Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

LOL! I'm not even close to you guys with your 200+ trivia. I'm sitting at 184. I got the last one wrong too so that didn't help. The addition of higher levels on stickers and plushies just makes me shrug. I never really got into the whole sticker thing and I have all of the cheaper plushies and really have no desire to spend my sP on the pricier ones just for an achievement. It's nice that the new plushie collector level has a prize(that still seems rather valuable) but really, I fear i would end up spending more for the plushies to reach that level than the prize will be worth by the end of next month. I just broke the 5000 items in your wardrobe one the other night and that was more time consuming than I care to admit...can't imagine going through HQ and checklisting plushies like I did wardrobe items.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

For plushies, you can use the monoclide tool here. It could be improved in a couple ways (like a link to add the item to your wishlist instead of just searching user shops, and also to show the names) but it's very, very handy for seeing what plushies you can buy, since it's arranged by price.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Man, I've only got like 57 trivias :(