More User Shops/Galleries!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

More User Shops/Galleries!

Post by lavender »

You can now own more shops or galleries!! YAY!

How it works is that if (for example) you have no shops - the first 3 you create are free, the fourth is 150k, and the price increment is 50k per shop. Which, imo, is a bargain. I was willing to pay RL cash to have an extra shop! But paying 200k for my 5th shop is better! ;)

OMG, I'm so stoked! ^_^
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: More User Shops/Galleries!

Post by AngharadTy »

Yeah, this is pretty awesome. I'm considering making my kinky section of Lovely Chaos into its own kinky gallery (if I can decide on a name that suits me; something plain like The Dungeon just won't cut it). I thought about doing the same with eyes--I feel like they're hidden sometimes--but then, I like the top graphic for my Lovely Chaos gallery, and Pracer is the one who really collects them, so that works out too nicely to change.

Might be nice to put treasures into their own gallery, though. That would be 100% awesome for me. I could make each pet a category. Mmm.

Is it okay to have a gallery that doesn't show up on my profile?
Image Image
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Re: More User Shops/Galleries!

Post by lavender »

I assume that since you can take the entire shop section off your profile, there wouldn't be a problem if you choose to cover up a single gallery. But I can't be 100% sure.

And I have having soooo much fun getting my recycle beast items out of my bowling gallery. Tedious, but so worth it.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}