Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Human avatars

Post by Wingsrising »

Good masquerade costumes so far. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's! Plus, it's making me play with avatars again myself.

This is pretty much the only time I can use this otherwise-lovely wig, thanks to the annoying lock of hair in the face that you can see when she's not masked. Also, I love these new skirts.

Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I was just lazy and grabbed my favorite mask from looking some up, so it's a good thing it goes OK with the HA i've had forever.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Cured my zombie disease and updated my HA.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

My white masquerade avatar. I'm happy with how it turned out and even more happy that I finally found a way to use the Zodiak Fantasy Wings I've had since I started Subeta :o
Last edited by Farseek on 18 Apr 2012 07:28 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Not all who wander are lost.
sezrin

Post by sezrin »

Image So after about a year I took off my strappy, black, graveyard number and got dressed up a bit.

I've had the same zombie infection for ages now, but are there any better ways to cover up these days? Or does anyone have any ideas how I can stop myself looking so grumpy :mrgreen:
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

If you're already using a background with that petri dish item, add vanishing cream on bottom. =)
Image Image
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

So since masquerade is over, I updated my HA yesterday. Felt like being colorful, which led to the background choice, which led to an orangey HA.

And today, since I was bored, I decided that my HA for one of my pets could use an update.
Image Which I consider to be an improvement upon this: Image
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I tried to go for something springy and happy and colorful and this is what I came up with.

I love this background so much, it's a Custom Wearables called Creepy Crawling Castle. I wish Subeta had more wide open airy feeling backgrounds like this to work with!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

That is a fantastic background! I've given up on trying to keep track of custom wearables. I've looked at them a little and even marked a few I like... but there are just too many. I'd go insane trying to keep track of them and broke trying to buy them.

(That artist's luna moth gown is pretty, too.)

In other news, spring has sprung!

Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I feel kind of bad - Ty let me borrow her Rainyday Tropical Lipstick for my Masquerade avatar - it really put the finishing touches on it! I gave it back as soon as Masq was over, but asked if I could borrow it an hour later for a different HA XD Now I'm using it a third time on my current HA, which I really love-

I love these new tops from the Vesnali shop and I love how these cropped airman pants just look like regular capris, haha. And this lipstick is just perfect xD I really need to get my own so I can return Ty's (thanks for the extended borrowing!)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Excuse me while I just use as many of my new items as possible...
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

I made a male HA for once, though you can hardly tell. I wish it were easier to make creature themed HAs. Most of the items we have are just so hard to work with or don't match well with other stuff outside their designated set.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Seerow, what are you using for a bottom/ground?
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

It's a Custom Wearable actually, Clod of Moorland Dirt. I really really love some of the backgrounds that users come up with.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Ah too bad. I agree about all the new backgrounds. I also love the art nouveau one I saw on the forums a few days ago. So pretty!
I think subeta itself has been missing some decent bottom backgrounds. I have some patches of grass, but they never fill the complete avatar square to the sides, which looks funny if you want to mix them with some sky backgrounds.
I've been looking for something to combine with the pretty clouds we got this masquerade, but it's pretty hard!