Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Human avatars

Post by Kamil »

Bon, you did an amazing job hiding the rest of the loincloth - and I so agree about that needing to be updated into its various pieces. It's one of my favorite of the old trunks, but I had the devil of a time using it during the war. I wanted a couple of the pieces - most importantly the monkey! - but not the rest. Took me forever to layer and I still didn't do as good a job as you did.

You look wonderful too, Zebru. You look so exotic and stuff; like a Titan from some other land.

Meanwhile, I'm plain and v.v.pink. Again. x.x I'm not totally happy with the matchyness of the sandals, but even looking over the all clothing option, I couldn't come up with anything better. There are far too many shades of pink available, yanno?

Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Your HA is the one that made me decide to make a pink one of my own! It reminded me how much I love that hair. I blame you for my wig-splurge yesterday...I bought all but two from my wishlist after realizing that they'd deflated a bit since the last time I'd checked.

I had trouble finding clothing with matching shades, too; I was trying to cover up the loincloth wrist things, but all the pink wrist items were too dark.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I want the Jungle Loincloth separated too. I was hoping it would have been during the island plot, seemed like the perfect time to do so!
Though I also want the bird fluff one done too, but I think I may be waiting for that for ages as it was never very popular :(

I really like that shirt layering Kamil! What items are you using to do that?

Edit:

Subeta seems to have died a sudden death, but at least I got my HA done before then! I wanted to try and use my beloved Fluff Puff (and my neat eyes!) and here's what I got. Scary tribal bird lady, I guess.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kamil
Not the nice one

Post by Kamil »

Thanks! I've got the Satin Black Halter Top under the Seductive Pink Button Up with the Black Empire Ribbon added on. I was pretty pleased when I found the layering myself; I'm glad everyone seems to like it too. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I've been playing a lot of Champions Online, and there's a whole area based on Westworld. The only thing better than cowboys? Evil robot cowboys. <3
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So I made an expensive avatar. I started off wanting to show off the new cat I snagged from the token shop, and ended up spending like 1.5 mil on the hat, cape, and shirt. But damn my little HA looks good.
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I really wanted a cool backdrop for my HA, but all the ones I like are uber expensive, so I settled on a cheap (but still funky looking) one that looks like blood spatters. xD

Also got a lip ring since I have one in real life, but it's not too noticeable on this unless you look closely.
Image Image
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

edit: Never mind. I had asked a question, but I just figured out the answer to it.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Why yes, I do believe she plans on eating you :(
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Ooo, I like it!

In other news, red mini-me is red:

I'm not satisfied with it on some level. I'm not sure why. But I'm sick of fussing with it. I think it's the underskirt, but I'm not coming up with anything I like better.

Aside 1: If I had known how much of the new male tribal set I was going to end up buying, I might have just sprung for the trunk. But by the time I figured it out, it was too late.

Aside 2: Sometimes like I feel like I have so much stuff in my wardrobe I don't even know where to start when I want to make a new HA. Just too much stuff. Yet not only am I constantly buying more stuff, but every time I make a new avatar there seems to be at least one piece missing I need to buy. In this case it was the cummerbund, the summery dress, and the (expensive) necklace, which I wasn't going to buy until I realized how cool it looks with the skirt.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oooo I quiet like red mini you Wings! I think she turned out real nicely. And I know what you mean buy having so much stuff in your wardrobe but then needing extra pieces you happen not to have to make an outfit your working on just right. I run into that a lot myself so I feel your pain.

Seerow, your beast woman is so cool! I'd pet her hair (oh how I want that hair DX) if I wasn't afraid she bite me. o.O

The leaves are starting to slowly change here (despite the summer weather we've been getting). So I'm starting to get into the autumn grove so I made an HA to reflect that. I'm quiet happy with how it turned out.
Tyri decided to do a coming of Autumn dance for everyone. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

With the Eternal back in the cash shop, I bought one and made an Acidtongue. I had a hard time trying to match the green but I think I did (sometimes things seem to match on my home computer, then I look from my work one, and it's like, nope). I'm still not sure I like it though and have tried so many wig/eye/mask/Petri dish combos.

And, I think I'm starting to overuse this wig already.
Kamil
Not the nice one

Post by Kamil »

Wingsrising wrote:
Aside 2: Sometimes like I feel like I have so much stuff in my wardrobe I don't even know where to start when I want to make a new HA. Just too much stuff. Yet not only am I constantly buying more stuff, but every time I make a new avatar there seems to be at least one piece missing I need to buy. In this case it was the cummerbund, the summery dress, and the (expensive) necklace, which I wasn't going to buy until I realized how cool it looks with the skirt.
And it looks v.cool with the skirt. *nods* I like all your red and shiny, shiny gold; it's very festive looking. And, omg, do I know what you're talking about. With the hoarding and the buying more to hoard. All the time. . . I have so, so, so much stuff I've never worn -- but I could never bring myself to sell it. I know someday I'll want it - hell, I want it now. I just can't seem to find a way to wear it now. x.x

In other news, I love the flashback trunks beyond all reason, and I don't even smoke, yo. But apparently she does. >.>

Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Neat avatars, guys. I especially like your usage of the fan-arm-thingys, Alicorn.

(Kamil, what's the arm tattoo?)

In other news: yep. Should have gone with my first impulse and bought the whole tribal trunk:

Seerow

Post by Seerow »

Not Kamil, but that would be the Natural Body Ink. It's one of my favorite wearables currently. It's from the male Sealed Clamshell MCT.

I'm having entirely too much fun with the new trunks. But my avvie is actually male for once and I got to use my alien skin.