Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by AngharadTy »

It seems like the BHH stalker achievements have caused deflation. Funny, that.

I saw a shinigami in there but didn't have enough tokens. Ffffuuuu--didn't get me to do quests, though. Wayyyy too busy/lazy to quest. =(
Image Image
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I've been given a really lovely gift last week too. It was wrapped and anonymous and I have been trying to figure out who send it but the whole anonymous thing isn't helping. So just in case the person who send it is a NC-er and reads this: Thank you!!!

(Ps my English has deserted me, is it sent it or send it? I've been staring too long and now both look wrong...)
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Hey guys, is it possible to get a 1000p wiz token from a random event? Because I found one in my inventory after I bought the new eye shadow from the TS, and I know it wasn't there before. Basically, I need to know if I need to file a ticket about it?

Woe: I'm an idiot. :D Two days ago I filed a ticket because "ZOMG my shop is poofing 1k tokens into existence!!1!" And, no. No it's not. The shop log just grouped the token that I sold last week with the one I sold that night. So, naturally I flipped out. Which is why I'm asking you guys about my above situation before I go reporting more stupid things that can easily be explained and wasting the mod's time.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

My friend feed sez:

TCStarwind has gained the achievement Token Shop Regular.

You get a 1k wizard token with that achievement ;P
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Seriously? That I did not know. See, I'm freaking out for nothing again! :P Thanks for the insight. XD
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Yay Black Friday sale! I was worried that we weren't going to have one. So happy we did. I bought a Mystical Donadak Plushie along with a gold account! Now I have two new pets I'm so excited to work on. Though I should on the pets I already have but couldn't resist the new pet goodness. XD
My two newest pets are .Sean. and Norian. .Sean. shall be a reborn since he's based after my fire dragon character. I'm hoping that a reborn mahar comes out this fireside but if not he shall be a gorgeous reborn escalade. Norian I don't have a set pet or colour quiet yet. I'm still thinking on him more. He's a river elf who is a painter and also a serial killer. I blame the creation of him on Talexia and all her true crime books. :3
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Congrats, Alicorn!

I bought a GA medal so I could make a new pet, too. Now Dahlia has a sister. ^_^ Aaaaaaand now I have to fix both their profiles (ffffffff- why did I ever think I could make profiles?)
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I wish they had GA medals half-price like they did the first year they did this...

I bought the Egyptian Princess costume trunk, the necklace from the new boutique line, a Blacklight Potion, and a November donation present. Contemplating buying the White Peacock trunk and/or another Blacklight Potion for future sale.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

*points up* I wish they did too, Wings. Half-off gold accounts once a year wouldn't exactly devastate the subetan economy. But I can honestly see a problem with doing it too many times a year. I sell CSC gift cards with the intention they will be sold at the current retail rate. (That person who just bought my card(s) will probably end up buying multiples of GA medals and hoarding them until they can resell them for double).

As tempting as it is, I'm too broke to spend more than $30. in the cash shop, so no donadak plushie for me *sniffle*. But I will be buying those hypnosis wands. Maybe I can pull off just getting a montre plushie, but not having pets in an even numbered 2X(x) (Two by x)* column will screw with my OCD until next year when I get another slot. Just thinking about having 19 pets display as 2 X 8.5 is making my eye twitch.

*I have no idea how to type that in proper mathematical form.

Oh, and Streamlined is the 3rd pet of mine to be nominated for the pet spotlight along with Arousing and Canthorn. Amazing ^_^
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Count me in as another disappointed about GA medals. Oh well. I've been waiting for this sale. xD I've had just over 1K CSC on my account for ages so I picked up a Blacklight Potion (possibly for Arrowe to become a Blacklight Lain), a November 2010 Collection for the Gosric:

...and then two Lumineve Gifts because I like opening them. I got:
Spoiler: open/close
Image-Image=-Image
Silver Chain Pocket Watch- Peekosaur- Claw of Everhearts

Image-Image-Image
Book of Unreliable Fortune- Scroll of Confidence- June 2008 Donation Present

The last one was a little o_O I didn't realise you could get the actual presents from it; I opened it and got a:

Deep Pink Rose Pin
Whoo. I told myself I would buy some more CSC is I finished my NaNo novel this weekend and I managed to do so about an hour ago and bought $30 worth. I picked up a Montre Plushie (stashed in my vault; not sure if I'll use it or not) and two more Gifts.
Spoiler: open/close
Image-Image-Image
Aries Plushie- Dragon of Autumn- Obnoxious Inflatable Mortiking Snowman Lawn Ornament

Image-Image-Image
Plushie Ultimate Freezewand of Doom- Scruffy- Cancer Sticker
I'm also very tempted by the Eternal. x_x I think I might need it for a TC later on. The news says the sale is on for the weekend so I might break down tomorrow. And probably get more Gifts as well
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Your pet starts to growl, and quickly transforms into a Experiment #893. The zapperV2 operator smiles and pushes you and your... new pet out the door.

Successful target zap for Mr. Mister!! :D I had abandoned a misnamed one and created this one, got the zap within a week, whereas the misnamed one never got it in over a year of trying.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Good Job! It seems you've gotten the correct combination! Now you win:
Twilight Endeavor Elixir
AND
8489 sP
That's, like, the third time this year alone I've cracked the safe. =P
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Woe: Haven't been on since like August and missed a bunch of crap. So I guess I have caching up to do!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I got four Sixth Anniversary Grab Bags from some anonymous gifter. Thanks! :D And off i go to play with Melody's Cottage and Mysterious Melody.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I also got anniversary grab bags! Such a lovely surprise, thank you!