Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Wingsrising »

Same here. Thank you, anonymous person!
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I got some too. Thank you. :)
Rakumel

Post by Rakumel »

Just wanted to add my thanks for whoever sent the anniversary grab bags.^^ Much appreciated!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Add me to the group of people thanking the mystery gift giver. Thanks! So kind of you. ^-^
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

And me as well. Thank you!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Faun

Post by Faun »

Well, today I'm finally starting to do my wishlist. I shouldn't have left it for so long, this is going to take days to do. I'm starting with the wearables first and going through the categories. So far I've done Ankles and started on hair. :) I should probably do some wizard quests today too so that I can start to buy presents.
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

So, after much deliberation, I decided to split off all the ToTing/Morostide things away from my sweets gallery (because 3 pages for one category is a bit much for me). I now present my new gallery: Trick-or-Sweets! And now I just gotta decide how to categorize the items I moved in there. I'm also now focusing even more on my original sweets gallery (expanding, added a couple more categories). SubetaHQ shop lists are coming in handy! Went through the entire Candy Shack list the other night, will probably do Bake Stop tonight. Tedious, but fun!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I have always been a hoarder, but the items have always just gone into my vault. The other day, however, I decided to make a gallery:http://www.subeta.net/ushop.php?shopid=274281 called Happily Hoarding! It was so time consuming to organize but I really enjoyed it! Now I have an easy list for items I want to hoard as well, which makes life as a hoarder much easier :)

Feel free to check it out, but I am still organizing the categories (something I am doing as I type) so far I am just collecting seasonal items that I like a lot, but I may change my mind and go ahead and hoard all the trick or treat stuff etc.

Edit: your new gallery looks great Lavender, makes me want sugar! A bad idea since I am so hyper lol!! And I am glad you are working on your wish list Rowan, makes it easier for me to decide what to put in your stalking :)
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

The Maracaw restocked in the Hustler's shop! Well, on the 8th but I only checked my wislist today and clicked the shop search out of habit. I've had my fingers crossed as soon as they introduced the Hustler in the Cash Shop that this item would be released, so yaaaaay. Probably could have haggled the price down but it's been my number one want on the site for over a year so I just wanted to get it into my gallery. xD And then I splurged a little and picked up the other minions I needed.

ImageImageImageImageImage
Maracaw-Folikeet-Crowbah-Kawl-Loysius

I think my bird minion collection is back to being complete. :)
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

congrats, I got the maracaw from the hustler when it restocked for my book item gallery :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

After months of deciding I don't really have anything in mind for him, I'm putting Prof. Farnsworth up for adoption. :( I feel especially bad because I'm pretty sure I indicated TC items for him on my Secret Santa list and I don't want to freak my Santa out, but I need to free up the pet slot before my GA runs out and I realize he'll probably do much better under a different owner.
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

I just got my Loyalty Box for being a Subeta member for 4 years. It's funny because I joined Subeta when my son Daegan was a baby. It was something I could do late at night while feeding him that wouldn't be noisy and wake up the rest of the house. I quickly became addicted to the beautiful art and the crazy that was Subeta for the first year or so I was on. Now, here I am celebrating my 4 year anniversary with Subeta and I have a new baby to feed in the late night hours. It's like things have come full circle and I find myself still loving the art and the opportunity to waste hour upon hour doing random nonsense like looking through peoples galleries or making new drawers in my wardrobe. Subeta has come a looooong way since I first started playing it and even though I take my breaks from it when real life gets hectic, I find myself always coming back and honestly enjoying my time spent there. So...I just wanted to share my happiness at being able to say that i am a longtime member of Subeta and that i plan on being around for quite a while longer.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Faun

Post by Faun »

I can't thank Kali enough for those giftboxes. When I opened them I just sat there in shock. Thank you so much! <3
Neopets || Subeta
formerly known as fluffy-emo-wolf
Tumblr ||Twitter
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Agreed! I had a really happy time opening presents, especially trying to open them slowly to make it last longer. Mmm.

Also, thank you to the mysterious stranger who's been sending me wishlist items over the past few days. Those are happy boxes to open!
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I have to wait till Christmas Eve for my presents from Kali, phooey! :p

Anywho, I went ahead and painted .Sean. since I thought they were pretty much done with reborns. Luckly the bumbus doesn't fit him since it came out right after I painted him.
So my .Sean. is a handsome reborn escalade! I also got him a snazzy overlay. Nothing complicated, it's simple but I quiet like it. It fits him so well, I'm real happy wit him. I mean, an escalade can be seen as a dragon right?? Right! XD

Add on: Just wanted to say oh my I've been spoiled so far! So many pretty things I have for pets or just myself. My wife spoiled me extra in getting me a mystical montre plushie so I get another pet, score! And an angelic potion for Ryader. Which I shall hold off till after Christmas, I want to see what other angelics come out first. And a hypno wand so I could get rid of the periods in Tyri's name. So now he's just Tyri! So I'm very spoiled.

And I want to thank the Anon person that gave me the Elegance. Thank you sooooo much! I've been wanting an Elegance forever. They are so pretty. **pets it**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel