Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Kali_Lupine »

YAY Ryader...took you long enough, lol I kid, I kid.

Anyway, profiles are complete for 4 of my pets with more to come! What I really want to brag about is that I actually got off my butt and finished Kali's description! If anyone feels like it please let me know what you think of it. Although I consider myself an aspiring writer I haven't worked on anything other than my nonfiction stuff in a long time.
prinveli

Post by prinveli »

My Bloodred somethingarather got turned into experiment 54something with the zapper... sorry aout the somethings but i hardly use subeta and had like 40 wizard tokens left from the free shop thing.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Given that I had a 1-week GA active to do extra Sagg quests the weekend before last, the pet-slot loyalty totem, and a Blacklight potion I bought during the Black Friday sale....

Meet Nightflare.

I have no character and no treasure ideas for him. (I'd go for "starry things" but I already have a pet with that as his treasure. I just felt the weird urge for a Blacklight Paralix ever since they came out, and now I have one. Hopefully a character will follow.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

That's a great name, Wings. I like him. You'll definitely come up with something good.

Oh, I have an achievement today--Apokali won the pet spotlight. I think that's my 8th win! I am pretty happy. =D I really have to finish up my last two pet profiles so I can work on taking over the world. I mean spotlight.

*bounces*
Image Image
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

congrats Ty! And Wings I know what you mean, I have a Blacklight Paralix too! I love them! Love the name you picked out!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Congrats Wings! Blacklight Paralixes are so lovely. I just love how the colour pops on them. I can't wait to see what you come up with.

Also another congrats to you Ty! I can't wait till you take over, be it the world or the spotlight! 8D

I got myself a new pet! I got rid Demonx. I just wasn't really wanting to do much with him. He's one of my side characters and a simple one at that. Truth be told I used him more as a filler pet at the time I made him cause I wanted more pets but didn't have many characters. Now I've made a lot more characters so I decided to let him go for a character I'll enjoy working on more.
So I buy a 1 week gold account, put Demonx in the pound and make Claybourne. I was so happy and surprised to see the name free. I shall be making him a glacier tigrean (can never have enough glaciers :3).
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

More art! Keshi did an overlay of Volar for me. It's big, so I'll just link it!
Alicorn

Post by Alicorn »

That's lovely Cranberry! Makes me want to get some art from her of one of my paralixes. :3

Thanks to some help from Jessi (thank you again girl!), Claybourne is now glacier!
I just love the glacier tigrean so I'm happy to have one finally. Now I just have to get him an overlay sometime and he'll be complete look wise. :D

Also, a small achievement I got yesterday. I got the get 10k from Random achievement. Finally! I was so surprised by it too. I just clicked, saw the achievement pop up and was like huh? Then I was like this.. \o/
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

Been restocking in the minions market...some of the pretties I have snagged so far:

Image X2

Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

My pet Visla won the pet spotlight today! She's the only one of my pets with a completely finished profile and the only one who was submitted for the spotlight. I like her new little trophy. :)
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

It was a big day for my pet urkonn. Not only did I impulsively use my 4 loyalty boxes on tomes and increase his stats (+540 overall), but he was also able to beat the Decayed Pylot for the 5th time (and get the good prizes) thanks to a friend lending me a Swashbuckle. But, I'm still pretty frustrated that my pretty decent pet (2600+ str/def/spd, 4500+ health) needed to borrow a specific weapon to get the win, and that I wasted about 3 days trying unsuccessfully with my own weapons before that.

Oh, he also got back up to rank 21, after dropping down to 22 for a bit (after a low of rank 19 for a short while).
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

It's a good week for NC spotlights! Grym won tonight. I am very happy. I'm really proud of that lookup. Of course, it got insulted in the news, but whatever, I am not actually affected by it. (Except with confusion.) But yay! Grym!
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Hooray Grym! Hooray Ty! It's funny, I glanced at the news, thought, "Meh, Nightmare Kumos that is not Ty's." But then it was!

I never understand people who comment on pet spotlights just to insult the winner, especially when it's a case like this where there's nothing to insult.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I just ignore all negative comments on the pet spotlight winners now, haha. It makes me enjoy the experience a whole lot more.
Alicorn

Post by Alicorn »

Ditto Jessi. Before I use to wonder why they would want to rain on someone's parade. Then decided that just did me no good so I just ignore them now.
And again I say congrats to you and to Grym! :3