Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Jessi »

Aww good luck! Sometimes it's definitely worth throwing it out there - I wouldn't have gotten Leif any other way! I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Woe: I might miss the next name clearing. Does anyone know how I can check if my desired names clear? Maybe they don't and I have nothing to worry about.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

If it's on an account that looks like it's idle, you have to send in a ticket. (I sent in a ticket about a name I'm wanting and they said "the account is currently active"--my ass! it hasn't changed in over a year, even the achievements! grumble login mutter keeping names you're not using hmph.)
Image Image
Marah

Post by Marah »

Thanks Ty!

One more stupid question, if I have two names, can I put them in one ticket? I assume under Pets-Other.
(Obviously I have never used the ticket system before...)

And I really hope your pet name clears anyway, if that is possible. Crossing my fingers.
Griffin
Human Avatar: 156329

Post by Griffin »

Marah, you can ask about as many accounts as you want. :) I file a ticket every name clearing.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

They usually don't want you to do more than 10 a ticket I think? XD BUt I've definitely done five+ and never had a problem!
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

Jessibean wrote:They usually don't want you to do more than 10 a ticket I think? XD BUt I've definitely done five+ and never had a problem!
OIC. Ditto, never had to do that many.

So personally, I'm going for up to 3 names! First is the one you've all heard about, and it's going to clear AT LAST. It's been frozen for more like two years because its month count reset when that feature was introduced, somehow. The second name was a week from deletion at the last clearing, and it should be ready now unless the owner logged in to keep their totally inactive account for another year. >_> I'm going to file my ticket later today. Just because that one person makes me nervous that they'll log in AFTER I file the ticket and get all excited. I know, I should see someone about my paranoia issues. Third name I have no idea about and I'm not really counting on it, or totally sold on it, but I could live with it as an interim rename for Johann, if I can really never get his ideal name (that I posted about yesterday).

All three names are sure to have other pursuers so I'm kinda hoping at least the third one won't be ready yet. Really want this to be over with :s
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

There's one name I saw that miiiight be freeing up this weekend (haven't bothered to check with a staff member on that), but I'd rather it go to someone who's actually going to do something with it. I already have 13 unfinished pets sitting on my account; I don't need another one right now. :P
Griffin

Post by Griffin »

You have adopted Naomi the Jollin!
Isis has been renamed to Sahara! <-- I made that text up because it went so fast I didn't even catch it

Achievement. NUFF SAID. :D The third name I decided not to go for, and I can't see the site at the moment, so I hope someone gave Jake a nice home!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So I took the opportunity to change from Johwee into Joey. Now I'm 20% cooler.
Marah

Post by Marah »

Oh, Sahara is a very cool name! Congrats!
I managed to get Auryn, a name I wanted for a long time (yay neverending story reference!). She will be a glade legeica tomorrow!

And just a minute ago it turned out Boreas did clear (allthough very late?) so I pounded Oceanis, because I never managed to get attached to the name for some reason, and now I have both Boreas and Borealis. Have to figure out what to do with that. And come up with a new sea-ish name for a hydrus pet.

Pffft this is hard. :D
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Griffin wrote:The third name I decided not to go for, and I can't see the site at the moment, so I hope someone gave Jake a nice home!
I don't know if you read the subeta tumblr, so here! Paint works hard on great pets, so that should make you feel a bit better.
Image Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

Against what was probably my better judgement, I created Discord as soon as the site came back up. :P Right now I'm focusing on his stuff and Cruthiar's revamp; maybe if I just work on a couple of pets at a time I'll actually get somewhere.

Joey joining the Real Name Club reminded me that my own real name is actually available right now. I'm not sure if I'm brave enough to buy an ISS to make the change, though.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I had some good luck today :D
The wizard appears in front of you and hands you a Nightmare Potion! How nice of him!
Just in time for Morostide. (That name still sucks!) Now if only it would start!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh yay! I finally post, I live and such. Dang work and distractions like watching anime. **shifty eyes**
Anywho! I'm now 5 years old on subeta (really this happen a couple weeks ago, I'm late bragging about it ^-^; ). I was a little bit after the big NC invasion. Happly I got myself an extra petslot to make 21 pets! Then I went and made my flamboyant brothel owner Evrin. He's a glade lain which fits him very well. Now for the fun job of seeing what shall go in his TC and what minion for him to have. So happy!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel