Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Jessi »

Aww, how could Angrybeard hate something like this? You decide to pretend you didn't find anything and slip it into your pocket to give to one of your pets later as a minion.
FINALLY! After doing this as often as I could since it was first implemented, I GOT A RATTIE. FINALLY. And it's my favorite of the ratties!

ETA

Aww, how could Angrybeard hate something like this? You decide to pretend you didn't find anything and slip it into your pocket to give to one of your pets later as a minion.
ANOTHER! Two in one day! YAY
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Achievement: My restocking royalty score hit 50,000 today!

Woe: There's no reward for doing so. ;P I'm hoping Keith adds more tiers to the restocking royalty achievements (why stop at 10k?) and a custom title would be very nice as well, even if it's not until 75,000 restocks.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Today I won the jackpot on slots, and finally got the 50 mil shop til saver achievement! I would have kept going til 75, but I ran out of things to sell so I'd probably never get there.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Last night I finally cut my sp in half so I could get the Draculas Vial for my gallery. Normally, I wouldn't have bothered, but since it's a halloween themed item, I figured this might be the time it would get revamped and that the price would shoot up out of my range. My poor bank account...
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Last night I finally cut my sp in half so I could get the Draculas Vial for my gallery. Normally, I wouldn't have bothered, but since it's a halloween themed item, I figured this might be the time it would get revamped and that the price would shoot up out of my range. My poor bank account...
That's a old MCT, isn't it? When revamped and split, it will be put in the MCT, right? So, I don't think it would have inflated THIS badly.

Unless I'M wrong and it was released for like, trivia.
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

It is an old MCT, but it's already ungodly priced (and has been for months). But the new trunk images don't look like the old ones, and you can't get the old one unless you buy it specifically. And I needed it for my gallery because there's a bat on it, so I figured it was better just to get it over with so I wouldn't have to worry about it later. With my luck, I may still need to get a few of the new items for that purpose when it does get revamped. :P
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

But aren't the old trunks revamped to be an openable trunk? I know my Ninja Scarf WAS revamped into a Lacquered Box. :)
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

Yeah, but I don't need the openable trunk. I needed the original. So I got it. It just ate up half my savings... Which is the part I was complaining about. :)
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Starwind, what Iggy means is that your Dracula's Vial image may not stay the same, the whole item itself is usually renamed/redrawn into the new trunk image, and the trunk itself is what you can wear if you want to wear the old CT.

Your Dracula's Vial will probably end up not looking at all the same when it gets revamped D:
<3
TCStarwind

Post by TCStarwind »

Ah, turdfaces. :( I thought they usually stayed the same and that they could be converted into the new box if you wanted them to be. I'll just keep it where it is for now, and if none of the new items have bats on them I'll just resell it later.
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

Achievement: I never thought the name would be free, but it was, and now I have a pet named Bismarck. Bismarck.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Since ToTing, Pumpkin Patching and such has started, I feel it's safe to say that there won't be any more new darkmatter pets for awhile. So I happily pulled out my darkmatter potion and made Taigia into a darkmatter cadogre. Oh how I love it!
It's so perfect for her. I love it so much. **tries to hug her but gets glared at** Oh my. o.o
Now that just leaves Rykos (My newest pet! This time I took time with searching for a name. ^-^'). I'm waiting to see what kind of bloodred, graveyard and nightmare pets they come out with before I paint him. But so far I'm leaning towards bloodred velosotor.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

A friend of mine was holding a pet for me, so I introduce to you...

http://www.subeta.net/petinfo.php?petid=796507

Jérôme, alias Deejay.

:D

So happy than I got that name
11th

Post by 11th »

Achievawoe!

I finished my first overlay, an autumn-colored Glade Wyllop...

But don't actually have a Glade Wyllop to use it on. D'oh.
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Damn, that is one pretty overlay :O.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie