Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by lavender »

YAY! And in the process also earned the over 10k restocks and over 500 mill. sp earned in shop achievements. :) Hopefully after I collect my profits they're won't add another tier (like last time)!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ehhh! Myr won the Pet Spotlight :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

So... I guess they changed the scode syntax without updating the reference. Again. Because my [align] tag no longer does anything. Anyone know anything about this?
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Ha. Well, after a litle break from everything concerning petsites, I randomly checked out Valenth again, then over to HQ and looked through the new items, then headed over here to see new pet colours. Missed a few events but still seems the same old Subeta. Especially as I got a MySQL error as soon as I logged in.

Anyway, don't know if I care enough to become active again but in a couple of days time (when I should hopefully have a laptop that doesn't lock up because I've tried to *gasp* scroll down a page) I might have a play with some things. My Angelic Fester, Spectrum Mallarchy and possibly Galactic Lain need a new look and I might condense my bird gallery by taking out the feather/pet sections. The griffin gallery may go as well.

Oh look, an April 2010 DP going for 44million. Yeah, this is still the same old Subeta.

(Oh yes, and thank you to HighlandLass and Anza for chucking flowers at me for Vesnali.)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

MySQL errors are very rare lately--weird that you got one so quickly. Also, you can buy an April 2010 Collection for "only" 7m or so (and you pick which item you get out of it), so it's really not as bad as 44m. But yeah, some of Subeta's... bad habits never really go away entirely. Hehe.
Image Image
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

For a variety of reasons, I decided I didn't want to wait for my loyalty box to come in and dumped one of my uninspiring pets to create the ol' fella I've been dying to make for months now:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you Professor Farnsworth.

There's not much to him right now, but my goal is to get his profile and related overlays finished by June 24, just in time for the new season. :mrgreen:

Edit (June 1st):

YES! Oh my gracious... YES!
You've found a Hidden Opponent!

Mama Mush challenges you to a fight in the Battle Coliseum!
FINALLY!
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Turned my loyalty totem into a potion totem and used it to turn my first pet Harmony into a Glade Kora. Since I had to change Harmonys species, I changed Quatre into a Cream Torrey. Harmony kept her Yume minion but Quatre was a much harder match.
ImageImageImageImage
Not all who wander are lost.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I got Mammagamma (a legeica) recolored galactic and was very pleasantly surprised at how easy and cheap it was to do! I'd been pondering what species/color would suit her best on Subeta, and currently it's this.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I managed to create a glacier potion! It will be used on (another) devonti once I come up with a name. I have three ideas, but I can't choose. I'd rather not post them here but if anyone wants to help me decide, or has other ideas, please PM me!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Made my pet profiles, which I hadn't touched since they last did whatever they did to delete the old ones. Luckily I had the text for all but one pet saved, but I had to re-write the blurb for that one, and the verse for my two newest pets.

They're not fancy like most of the pet profiles here, but it's the first time I've messed with things like overlays and CSS, so I'm pleased.

Look! An overlay! Because I hated the new Bloodred Aerie, but it was important to his backstory!
Look! Treasure! Pretty flowers! Lots and lots of mysterious keepsake boxes opened!
Look! My pointy things with sharp edges collection!
Look! A pet whose color and species no longer pleases me, but for whom I cannot find an alternative that I like that also fits the water theme!

EDIT:

And... I decided how I was going to use one of my loyalty boxes.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Well, the Dracula's Vial was finally revamped. The new items are all beautiful, but there's not one bat on them. :( I was expecting as much. Well, that's still one less CT I'll have to buy.

Also, back in April I got a loyalty box. I had a difficult time choosing, but I finally settled on a name for my new pet. I was even able to create him on his canon birthday. I named him after my favorite character from Ronin Warriors (the Japanese version, rather). Hai thur, Shuten. c: Who's a cute puppy? I may color him angelic because it would be kinda fitting, but I also like reborn. Though that's just if I keep him as a ruffie.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I said in the Cash Shop sale topic that I bought a pet name change wand. Well I decided to share my excitement on this topic. ^-^
My first pet Alicorn_Lupine is now Alicorn, finally! I've been wanting to change her name for awhile but always ended up buying other things with my CSC on other things. ^-^; Luckly for me Alicorn cleared a bit ago and no one snatched it up. Phew! Now it's mine! I'm so happy. **dances**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Congratulations, Alicorn! That's one of my favorite kinds of achievements. Yay pets. =)
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Heh, thanks! Yes, it's such a great achievement. And now she doesn't stick out like a sore thumb with the rest of my pets. XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I've already said it, but congrats again Alicorn! Name changes are such a great achievement :D

I had my second Pet Spotlight win today! Chocolat, my French candy maker and rival to Lindsay won :D And nobody complained about a lack of minion!

Whoo!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.