Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
11th

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by 11th »

Achievement: I finished making layouts for all of my permanent pets.

Woe: I still need to do a few for my friends.

And...

STATS!
Euclid aims the laser at Llorona and it fires! Llorona changes into a Glade Clawsion

On her first zap, too.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I finally remembered to get on at the right time and fill the pitcher I got from the Token Shop over the weekend:

This has made me realize I need to pay some serious attention to pet lookups and treasure... I haven't even written a poem for my LAST new pet yet, let alone Leafshade.

Now that I got my pitcher, I should be able to save BOTH my loyalty boxes for more pet slots, hee! (I should get the second one tomorrow, I think.)
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I left a digit out of the Spectrum Potion I was trying to sell. Crap. :headdesk:

And I *checked* everything, and double-checked, too! I don't know how it happened. Dammit, I spent more than that on the tokens to buy it. :-(
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

For whatever reasons Im not able to login to Subeta via any other browser but Firefox..thing is, Firefox isnt refreshing the pages. The quickstock, for example, when I put everything in my vault..the window does not refresh and instead just takes me back to the page that has all the items that I just vaulted...but the action went through.

>_< I don't know what is going on..where can I bring this up to the mods or whatever?

So, WOE , on that part.

Another WOE...sort of..D: Im out of things to zap.
Image Image
ImageImage
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

While hanging around trying to get the Anniversary Stars, I ended up at the Trapped Minions, which I haven't bothered with for well over a year. Didn't seem to be very active so I decided to have a go and in less than an hour (actually, probably less than half an hour. Maybe) I went from 78 fed to 100 fed and have a new trophy. Minion number 95 also popped out of the bubble, although it was only a Chaiki (rare, but cheapest is 6997). Stopping now but may continue once I check what's needed for the gold trophy. (I got three Stars as well.)
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I just hit the three year mark and went for the extra pet slot totem, now I finally have a use for that Glacier Potion I've had sitting around for AGES!

http://subeta.net/petinfo.php?petid=801851

so purty :B

also first post here in ages liek whooaaaa
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Good Job! It seems you've gotten the correct combination! Now you win:
Dusk Spirit
AND
6241 sP
Eh. Worth 180k. Probably'll just hoard it. But at least I got the achievement!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I finally relented and used my loyalty box to gain a pet slot. This is my new baby, S A M:

I had to fudge its name a bit, as periods are apparently incompatible characters now. :/
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

With the revamp of the chibi hikei and just overall recent "meh," I think I've got less and less interest in Subeta. I might keep about four pets and my shinies gallery. I'll probably sign in once a month or so.

I think I'm going to offer my other pets up for adoption and give out the Gold Account medals and stuff I have.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I reached the 6.5k Wardrobe achievement a bit ago. I don't use the wardrobe much and I know I'll never be one of the top avvie collectors as I'm not rich/have uber rich friends to loan stuff, so why on earth am I so determined to get the top tier for this 0_o
Only 1k more items to go and I'm at the 600k+ per item mark now. Yikes this is going to be pricey.
As an added bonus for reaching that tier, I got the UnicornVomit Mauvicorn Crown, so I got that achievement as well :D

Even after I finish all this though I won't be able to sell most of it right away as it's going into my shop to get the hoarder achievements.

Someday though I will be rich again! Then I won't know what to do with all the monies.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Haha, that's amazing, Seerow! Congratulations. :D I just made it to the 5k tier (did some dedicated purchasing this weekend - got about 600 items) and thought it was getting expensive at 2.5k a pop! 600k... damn. :P I was thinking it might be worth the effort to get up to 5.5k for the pendant, but erm, not so sure any more. Good luck making it to 7.5k!
Subeta: Thomas
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I reached the 3 year mark tonight too. (Even though technically it's not for another 3 hours)

Meet Petale!

Now, onto saving for her 40m minion. o_O (Lemon Leaf Mouse)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I got my reward too and decided on a pet colorization. "No exceptions" means no exceptions WITHIN the SPECIES. I was hoping for a chance at a particular experiment, but that's OK.

I did manage to create a graveyard serpenth with a name I like even better. I've been creating and abandoning pets left and right. *for shame* But thanks to another FF addon, I might not abandon my beloved chibi hikei. :-)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I turned 3 years old a few days ago (yay!) so that means new loyalty box! So I made another pet slot and made Taigia. She was going to be a dark matter montre but then they started making new/revamping darkmatter pets. So I decided to wait, just in case. They brought out the darkmatter cadogre. o.o Now to wait till I know they are done with the darkmatter pets before I decide.
On another note, I really need to buckle down and work on pet lookups. **headesk**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

I'm pretty sure they're done with DM pets - it was said to be a September thing. There might be some stragglers, though, so waiting a week or two might be a good idea. :)