Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
lastaria
Human Avatar: 471075

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by lastaria »

Okay, so, I know this isn't exactly huge or anything but I'm new to Subeta so I'm still pretty excited about it. I just made my first million sP a few minutes ago ^^
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

My venture into attempting to replace glactic keeto profile image was a success. Both Morea and Moors now have their old looks on both profile and pet profile. I wasn't sure about replacing Moors pic too as I'm very fond of his pretty revamp, but the old chibi wyllop image was my first love so I did it, at least for a while.

In case anyone would like to keep their original profile pet line up coding (so you can see your zapper changes) and replace just one or more pet profile image with something else here is the subeta forum post with the code:

http://www.subeta.net/forums/view/578905/1#9076154
Last edited by zebru on 12 Sep 2009 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Oh! Hooray! Geez, I didn't even think about that and it's so obvious (it's the same concept as pet overlays on pet pages). I feel silly and chagrined. I'm glad it's possible, though! ^_^
Image Image
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Like a few others I've recently recieved a new profile! I'm so so happy with it. And I'm so so happy Jessi pointed me to the thread of the person she got her's from. I've been in need of one for awhile, I felt naked without one. I just can't stop looking at it. **pets it** I'm thinking of making pet buttons for it later, I think it'll look nicer that way.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

With the sale in the Cash Shop, I did something I thought I'd never do..
Purchased! Mystical Montre Plushie is now in your inventory :)!
You have 250 Cash Shop Credits left!
I've just been having so many pet ideas lately, and with the sale, it was actually affordable! Go me! I stowed it in my vault for a rainy day.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I had not even noticed the Cash Shop sale until you mentioned it.

Clearly Subeta knows how to make me spend money, since I bought a DP for a Celinox plushie , 2 GAs (always easy to sell for SP if I decide not to use them), and a Mysterious Costume Trunk to save for something really cool coming out.

Oh, dear.
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

Isn't it ridiculous? I dipped into my PayPal account way more than I thought I ever would for pixels. But they're such pretty and deeply satisfying pixels, oh yes they are! I think those are all great purchases, Wings. :D
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I figured I'd peep about this before I went to bed. I actually did remember to fill my pitchers when the glade was open earlier, and then shortly after that potioned Ayasegawa Yumichica into a glade popoko. Of course, the images for glade popokos weren't working then, so I went to check them now, and I finally got to see him. There's a big difference in seeing the pet in the news, and then realizing that you [finally] own the darling little creature. It just made me so happy. :) Especially since the color is perfect for him (if anyone's familiar with Bleach, they'll probably know why).
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

FUCK. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUCK.
It misses!
The laser completely bypasses your pet and goes straight for your items! It transforms your Ornate Floral Pitcher into a Stinky Dust!
Back
... I could just die.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Ouch. :-(
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

Purchased! Enchanted Hypnosis Wand is now in your inventory :)!
You have 250 Cash Shop Credits left!

:D I love this sale! I haven't used it yet - need to think of a name first - but I'm just as happy to watch it XD I love the Enchanted Hypnosis Wand, it's so pretty.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Damn it, I thought the newly redone Fluff Puff (aka the Battered Specimen Crate) would come from the MCT, since all the other redone ones have. Turns out it's from the Spooky Trunk instead. I ended up using all my CSC on the trunks though and don't have enough left to try for the Crate.

Here's to hoping someone out there will trade their Fluff Puff for an unopened MCT. *Crosses fingers*

Edit:
Well this site really doesn't want me to get that new trunk. I found someone to trade with but can't open it since the image was lost in the image rollback so I can't click it X_X
Last edited by Seerow on 14 Sep 2009 05:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh it does come in the MCT...atleast that's what it says in the news. Though I just open an MCT and didn't see it. But I figured it was because of the image server problem that had and how they lost all the new stuff. I just think it hasn't been re-added yet.

In other news, I had fun spending 10 bucks in the Cash Shop on the sale, yay! Got a bunch of those off shoulder shirts, an MCT and a gold account for when I get my next box. I love Cash Shop sales! XD
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Seerow wrote:Edit:
Well this site really doesn't want me to get that new trunk. I found someone to trade with but can't open it since the image was lost in the image rollback so I can't click it X_X
Try it in another browser? Firefox, I think, won't let you click a link if the link is a broken image. But Chrome and IE do (I know for certain because I put my nightmare journal in my gallery that way).
Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Amber got it all fixed for me :D Apparently it is indeed supposed to be in the MCTs but the image rollback thingy messed it up. I didn't even connect the two when I tried to open it earlier. But the image is back and I got my trunks open, so yay.

I'll remember that tip for next time though Ty. I don't usually use any other browsers other then FF so I didn't know about that.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.