New Token Shop Items

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Re: New Token Shop Items

Post by Alecko »

Ohh, goody. Just picked up a Spectrum Potion after dying a little inside at 5.4 million SP for a 1000 Token. Still, I've got 300 Tokens left to vend and the potion for my favourite colour sitting in my Vault, so I'm happy. Now to go back to hoping for a Spectrum Irion.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Oh, hey, I just realized. If anyone gets a reborn potion and wants to trade for tokens, please message me? I'm looking to get one for a future pet.

Edit: Nevermind, one of my friends logged on and was able to grab one for me. :)
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Between the potion restock last weekend (or maybe the weekend before? I forget) and this weekend, I have two floral pitchers lying around. Unfortunately, I'm maybe the only person ever who doesn't care for Glade...at all. Really. Not a single pet (well, okay. I kind of like the Antlephore. But I have no idea what I'd do with one). I suppose I'll just vault them for a while and hope they inflate again.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

Aw man, I missed out on the potions! I'll have to hope they stock again when I'm around - I really want a reborn potion to hold on to, with Fireside (sort of) coming up.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Guys, if my page isn't lying to me, it seems there are 200 or so pitchers in the TS.
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

Your page isn't lying! I'm torn between grabbing a pitcher or waiting for reborn potions to stock again. Hmm.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Well, fuck. I bought a pair of Worn Jeans earlier 'cause I figured my chances of catching another restock were slim (and there was nothing else in stock). So of course the pitchers restocked!

So whatever. There's like 150 pitchers left for y'all. :P
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Enriana

Post by Enriana »

That sucks, Lavender! I'm sorry.

EDIT: Pitcher accidentally got dusted by the zapper, so nevermind.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I was regretting buying that Spectrum potion, myself. But at least I got one.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I couldn't buy a pitcher this time because I'd already bought a spectrum potion (after flailing all over to pull my tokens out of my vault and buy more), but I'm still glad I caught the earlier potion restock. Although I might not use the spectrum potion, I'm much more likely to use it than the glade potion. I'm just not a fan of the color. It's definitely nice to hoard and sell, though, because it seems to be the most popular color on the site right now; at least, the prices have indicated that. Potions were creeping past 20 million again before this last restock.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I missed this restock since I was in bed, but it wouldn't have mattered, since I bought a Reborn Potion earlier that day. Either way I'm pretty pleased with my weekend, since I got 3 new pitchers and a Reborn Potion. I'm pretty stocked up xD
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I grabbed a nightmare potion from the last restock. Not even sure I'll use it on a pet but with Halloween coming up you never know. I just want to be ready, muha! My poor token hoard is so suffering with all these restocks. ^-^'
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

New item in the token shop in memory of Patrick Swayze.

Muscle Defining Vest

And since it's so cheap (5 tokens), I imagine that there will be oodles of them (4580 left in stock as of this posting).
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Aw, how sweet. I kind of hope they don't put more into the TS today and punish those of us who took the Patrick Swayze memorial item. Man, I loved Dirty Dancing when I was little. Heeee.
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

The crackers and stolen aztec coin just restocked; there were 200 of each when I saw them.