1 Week GA medals in MC

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

1 Week GA medals in MC

Post by Seerow »

There's a new 1 week Gold Account medal in the MC right now for 500k. Not sure how long they will be in there, but the news says for a very limited time. I just buy the 1mth GA medals each month so this doesn't really affect me, but it sure is nice for those people getting loyalty boxes or more pet slots but don't really want/need a full months worth.
Good move, Keith! Shuts up those people (hopefully) complaining about GA prices without really ruining the market.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: 1 Week GA medals in MC

Post by Jessi »

I grabbed one just to hoard for later and sell, but this really is good for people who need to activate a GA to use their loyalty box or want to just quickly grab 5 extra pets. Or autoprice just every now and then and make a huge amount of profit!
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

I snagged one as well. :) I have another Loyalty Box due any day now, so just in case my Gold Account runs out before I remember to use it this is a good backup. If I don't use it I'm sure it'll be a nice profit in the future too, so either way it's good to have.
Image Image
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I'll use mine in six months, when I get a loyalty box! =D I'm so glad to have one to stash away.
Image Image
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

This is wonderful. Now I'll only have to spend $160 instead of $165 in total when I have enough money to justify spending that kind of amount on pixels. Which isn't sarcastic at all, as this makes me very happy. :D I may even wait until the next name clearing so I can get my last planned pet at the same time as well.

*off to plot* 8D
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I will note what this says about inflation on Subeta: last time 1 Month GAs were in the MC (a LONG time ago) they were 700k. :-)

I bought one and will keep buying one every 12 hours for as long as they're in the MC (assuming they last more than 12 hours, of course...)

Anyone at Subeta ever consider selling 1 week GAs in the CS for $1.50 or something? Or 2-week GAs for $2.50 ? Maybe you'd get sales from people who had CS points left over from monthly gifts, who wanted an extra pet but didn't need a whole month of GA?

I for one might be more inclined to buy GAs if I didn't have to use them in 1-month increments.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Neatsauce. I'm actually waiting to see if I can adopt this one pet, and was worried that my GA might run out before the owner decided who to give it to. Now I don't have to worry.
Elzaim

Post by Elzaim »

If someone would be so kind as to pick one up for me - I would really REALLY appreciate it. My computer at work doesn't allow me on subeta so I can't get on to get one of these. Send me a pm if you get one and I'll be able to promptly pay you a bit later today once I get home. :)

Nevermind! I was able to get one after I got home. :)
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Damn it. Missed one! and I really needed it too. 2.2m is pretty steep, but it could be worse.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy