Cash Shop Sale!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Cash Shop Sale!

Post by Enriana »

I thought I'd post this here in case anyone missed the news post - there's currently a 25% off sale going on in the Cash Shop, and many limited-time-only items (like the Kthnx Kitty or the Spooky Costume Trunk) are back in there at reduced prices. It's supposed to last the whole weekend, and then some of the items that've been there for a while will be poofing.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Re: Cash Shop Sale!

Post by Wingsrising »

I bought stuff! :-)

If you miss this one, there may be another sale the day after Thanksgiving. (They had one last year and it was very, very good.) We'll have to see.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I think I'll wait to see if there's a thanksgiving sale because, as of now, I have no money and plenty of debt, which I hope to take care of soon enough. But yay for everyone who decides to get stuff for reduced prices. :D Sales are always nice.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Two of the weapons in there got pretty nice upgrades. I had the Shinwas Heart Pendant from the last sale, and am so glad I didn't sell it. The other item is the Shinwas Quill, which I'm not sure if I can afford to get or not.

Though I can't get the site to load at the moment to check that I have the correct names or post the stats.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Aw. I'd be interested in the stats and all, but I can't reach the site either.
Image Image
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I spent my last SP on a deflated spooky costume trunk ;_;
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I hope they prolong this a bit due to downtime. I wanted to grab a few things, but couldn't catch subeta running today.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Pyrostatic

Post by Pyrostatic »

I managed to convince my mom to buy me 6k CSC, and I got two Mystical Montre plushies. I hope they'll have another sale in November cause I want to buy something for my best friend and sell some stuff for big profit. =)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

It would really only benefit the site to extend the sale; otherwise they'd lose a lot of sales from people who were waiting until tonight to make their final purchase decisions.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

It would really only benefit the site to extend the sale; otherwise they'd lose a lot of sales from people who were waiting until tonight to make their final purchase decisions.
Keith said there would be several, not just one like last year.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

AngharadTy wrote:Aw. I'd be interested in the stats and all, but I can't reach the site either.
The site seems to be working for the moment, so I grabbed the weapon stats:

Shinwas Quill
Infinite Use
Limit 1 Per Battle

Damage
[ [earth] 5-10 ] [ [light] x25 ]

Defense
[ [physical] reflect 100% ] [ [dark] block all ]
[ [heal] 10% HP ]

Shinwas Heart Pendant (Updated)
Infinite Use
Limit 1 Per Battle

Damage
[ [light] 10-20 ] [ [fire] 10-20 ]

Defense
[ [ice] block all ] [ [magma] block all ] [ [wind] block all ]
[ [heal] 15% HP ]

Both take up a healing slot.

from http://www.subeta.net/forums/view/580513

------------

And it seems they did a small rollback maybe? Some items I bought from the Cash Shop are gone and those credits are unspent. And, it won't load again ...

edit: And now it seems to have been fixed.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

So, I know nobody has posted here in a few days and this question is only somewhat on-topic, but I'd hate to clutter the forum with a separate thread.

Does anyone remember how much of a discount the items got last year during the Black Friday sale? I'm starting to convince myself that I need to purchase more pet slots, and I'm wondering whether it's worth it to wait another 1.5 months to do so.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I believe most things were 50% off, though I could be wrong. Last year however the MMP and MDP weren't on sale but that could change. I didn't think they'd ever go on sale, but I was proved wrong for this event.

I'm hoping they never get 1/2 off though, as that would suck for me and others who paid full price many times over to get 20 slots. Maybe they'll just be $10 off or so, that wouldn't be bad.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Seerow wrote:I believe most things were 50% off, though I could be wrong. Last year however the MMP and MDP weren't on sale but that could change. I didn't think they'd ever go on sale, but I was proved wrong for this event.

I'm hoping they never get 1/2 off though, as that would suck for me and others who paid full price many times over to get 20 slots. Maybe they'll just be $10 off or so, that wouldn't be bad.

Thanks! And I agree, it would be bad for them to be 30 or even 50% off, but at the same time every dollar off helps. I'm still kicking myself for not getting a few during this sale, although in reality it couldn't be helped since I had 30+ hours of shifts that weekend. :( I'll likely wait until November to see if they are any cheaper, since the names I'm stalking aren't incredibly important to me right now.