Subeta 5th Anniversary

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Subeta 5th Anniversary

Post by Jessi »

Image Image Image

You all know the routine: find a lovely folded star package around the site (the bags are SO pretty, I'm going to have to save some!), open it up, and inside is a gift for you for Subeta's 5th Anniversary! SubetaHQ doesn't have a list of all the items yet and I don't feel like scrounging around on the forums, but I got a Ghostly Toy out of my only package so far... not the most exciting thing in the world xD

ETA - Here is a Subeta forum post with all the items. Better than having to post them all here, there's a ton.

The news says 'throughout the day', and I can't remember - in the past, has the anniversary goody bag only gone around for one day? I swear it was longer.
Elzaim

Re: Subeta 5th Anniversary

Post by Elzaim »

I really hope this event lasts for more then just today. I can't access subeta while I'm at work (because it keeps logging me out ever 30 seconds) and I'd like to try and get some of these goodie bags.

And Jessie, I'm sure you're right. In the past I always thought the anniversary bags were given out for a week, or at least several days. :/
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Yeah, I hope it lasts longer then a day, especially since I'll be at work most of this evening. The past events have always lasted a couple days.
And I got the Ghostly thingy too with the one I opened XD

Edit: Yay, more cupcakes for Lindsay to collect!

Edit again: So I've opened three of the bags now and have gotten the Ghostly toy each time. They've all been different colors so far at least, but a little variety would be nice.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Oh, I want some of those little statues. So cute! 8D Other than those, I don't think I really need anything, but I also have two classes with a computer sat right in front of me, so I'll still probably on the site for a good while.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Just a note of warning. If you're playing Slots or any other game to get the goodie bags, they will hide behind that stoopid, ugly-assed bar thingy they have at the top of the games pages. If it does that, you can find the link to the prize page in the page source by searching for the word "anniversary". It's happened to me three times after I noticed, and lord knows how many times before then.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I hope it lasts more than a day too. I have to work all day then I have plans tonight. I like to collect as many event items as I can, and hope to have at least one of each color star to keep too.

And thanks for posting the link to the list.

Edit: You open the 5th Anniversary Yellow Star and inside is a 5th Anniversary Green Star
AND
3986sP

Well, that's different.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I don't remember 4th anniversary that well, but the third lasted a bit too long - a week or more. I still have 77 of Third Anniversary Goodie Bags in my vault.

Oh, those cupcakes are gorgeous!

I got the Reborn Demi Trophy from my second one which is the item I wanted the most besides cupcakes and well, a few more pet trophies, and earrings... *runs off to refresh*
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

You open the Fifth Anniversary Pink Star and inside is a Fifth Anniversary Pink Star
AND
2367sP
It's like a free spin! Woo!
Image Image
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

You open the Fifth Anniversary Green Star and inside is a Fifth Anniversary Purple Star
Haha Ty, I got this just after reading your post. Freaky!

Edit:
There's some new battledome challengers for the event and they have some really neat prizes! You shouldn't have any real issues beating them up, they're very easy.
Adorable!
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I love the challengers and the prizes. Especially the lizard minion art. So cute! Such nice use of the colors!
Image Image
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Same here - the Sql bopper is the cutest thing I've ever seen!
My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So this is awesome and all, lots of stuff for battling and neat items, but wasn't Amy still tragically drowning or something?
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen

Post by AngharadTy »

I figured she was tragically drowned, not drowning? Or maybe I'm just optimistic. I never liked Amy. Freakishly happy child who gives me 1k in return for spending 3k on items. Sheesh.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Yeah, I think Amy is like.. drowned. Not in the process of drowning. And they still had to do happy anniversary stuff xD I don't think the anniversary is related to the world of Subeta so much as just to celebrate the site itself, out of character so to speak.
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

If this was Neo, she'd be alive in some grand underwater cavern drinking tea with Merana. Hopefully Subeta does not stray down this path :P

I beat the new General Error challenger with the Emo Spork, which much to my amazement, didn't break after. The weapon he gives as a prize is rather nifty as well.