My Image Here FF add-on

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

My Image Here FF add-on

Post by Seerow »

So I came across a link to an add-on for FF called My Image Here, which is possibly the second greatest FF add-on of all time.
It lets you replace any image with any other image.
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3811

What this means for Subeta is huge. There's currently a topic on Subeta about a revamp to the DM Kumos, which I love the current version of and really can't see me liking a revamp nearly as much. If/when a revamp occurs I can simply right click the image and replace it with any other that I have saved on my comp, and it's that simple.

If anyone wants to use this and wants images of old pets that you can't find, let me know, I have them all. No more disowning pets due to revamps again, hurray!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Re: My Image Here FF add-on

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

ORLY? This is fantastic! *goes to download!*

EDIT: This works like a charm! Thank you!!
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I may have to switch subeta from opera to ff, then, and change Ikkaku back into a gy malticorn (because as awesome as the gy paralix is, I don't think it fits him very well but the old gy malti was perfect). But then I won't have a gy paralix... This is why I hate making decisions.
shadowgem
Human Avatar: 71636

Post by shadowgem »

Wow, this is awesome. I did figure out that if you want to run this extension and NoScript together, you'll need to go into your NoScript options, click the Advanced tab, and make sure Allow Local Links is enabled.

edit: Discovered another great use for Subeta. I'm using it to decide what to color my pets. It's nice to use as a "test drive" to see if you like a particular color before spending sP on a potion.
neopets (still full of fail) ~:~ subeta
Avatar drawn for me by Subeta user SHOZZYKiNS