Neocolours Holiday Card Exchange 2009!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Neocolours Holiday Card Exchange 2009!

Post by Seerow »

I got cards from Jessi and Kari today! Granted they may have arrived a few days ago since they went to my moms house instead of the apartment where I currently live heh.
Kari your card is adorable. And Jessi, I send curses your way for all the sparkles XD The cats found the glitter very amusing at least :P
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I got my cards out today, yay! Sorry if they come late to you. I should of bought more stamps when I bought my cards. But no, I assumed I had enough stamps at home. **hangs head**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I also received a sparkle bomb from Jessi! Cairo is so cute xD And I got Kari's ysterday!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I received cards from Alecko, Daisybell and Jazzy. Thank you so much, they are lovely. (even lovelier when turned the right way around...)

My last ones are ready to go out, they should all be there before christmas.
Alicorn

Post by Alicorn »

I received Daisybell and Jazzy's cards today! I was so excited to see them. And they are both so very cute. I'm so hand making my cards next year. ^-^
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

We got cards from E and Jazzy today, and from Seerow and Daisy a few days ago. All of our cards are hanging on our mantle right now, I'm going to take a picture of it soon so you can see them all xD
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

I got cards from Alecko and Jazzy :D Such a pretty sparkly card Alecko! And it took me a moment to see the design on yours Jazzy (mainly cause I was holding it upside down at first!) but once I did it truly is lovely.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I've gotten cards from everyone except for Alicorn! Mine actually just got sent out today. I'm such a bum, with finals and everything I hadn't gotten the time to just sit and get them all written out. Sorry that they're going to be late, I shall try for better next year!
Kari

Post by Kari »

So far I've gotten cards from Jessi, Seerow, Jazzy, Daisy, Alicorn, and Marah. I won't be seeing any others until after the holidays since I'll be away, but I'll look forward to getting them when I return!
derp
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I forgot to mention! For anyone who is curious, the picture Lindsey did for our cards this year features Carys and Aeron, the two main characters from the NaNo novel I wrote. Here is the actual picture in its digital glory (aka not printed out on my crappy printer when it was running out of ink xD)

Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

I just got home to cards from Jessi/Lindsey and Marah. :) My hastily made card holder is filling up remarkably fast.

(Jazzy, Daisy and Emma, your cards should be arriving in a day or so. Crud happening meant I had to give them to my mum to post on Saturday.)
Alicorn

Post by Alicorn »

I got Alecko, EofS, Jessi and FMD's cards today. All of the cards are great. I love the little snowfall that came with Jessi and FMD's. XD Plus the pic FMD drew is just so adorable, I'm so framing it and your kitty is super cute! ^-^ I have all my cards on the window sill and once I get them all I'm so taking a pic.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Wooo, I got Seerows card today! it looks a bit battered, I wish it could speak and tell me where it has been.

It also says "let it snow" which made me laugh because I do love snow but we had quite enough of it this winter. Today is actually the first day most of it has rained away! Time for spring!
Seerow

Post by Seerow »

....all I can say is wow 0_o The postal system sucks! Well, I'm glad you finally got it. Hopefully the snow man was in one piece at least!
EofS

Post by EofS »

I also got my one from you really, really late, but forgot to post to say so - it was sometime in late January, but I can't remember when. Like MRAAH I wish it could tell its tale!