Bisexual
11%
Asexual
13%
Pansexual
6%
Polysexual
No votes
Some other named sexuality (please tell us, if you want to)
1%
I don't know right now/questioning
1%
I choose not to use any name or label for my sexual identity
3%
Something else entirely (again, please explain if you want to)
No votes

Total votes: 79

Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Sexuality

Post by Kali_Lupine »

congrats on telling your parents Garret! I know how hard it is, I was 16 when I came out...that was um, 12 years ago @_@ (I feel old)

I have already posted, but my mind keeps coming back to this subject so I thought I would expand. I struggled for years with my sexual orientation, I thought I was bi at first and dated both men and women. Then I realized that I was totally gay, but continued to date men....trying to fit in with my very conservative/Roman Catholic family. Actually it was very shortly after I had broken up with my last boyfriend that I admitted to Alicorn my true feelings for her. When she said she felt the same, I popped the question. Truthfully I never thought I'd be married, since I have a very low self esteem and never thought that anyone would want to marry the bundle of emotional and physical problems that is me.
As I said before, I am Asexual, I don't like to be touched even non-sexually by people I do not know/trust. Because Alicorn and I were living in separate countries while we were engaged, when she finally moved to Canada it was VERY hard for me to get used to. I love her more than words can even express (and I consider myself a writer lol) but I still didn't want her to touch me, not even for a hug. I am a lot better with it now, and we can cuddle happily. But the other bedroom stuff just does not happen. I feel really guilty about that, and truthfully worry about her becoming dissatisfied with me, which I know when she reads this she will give me hell about lol. I am lucky to find someone so loving and understanding. She is also the only person I have ever been with that my parents approve of .
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

My family has no idea that I'm bi, as far as I know. There have been clues, but they're so homophobic that I don't think that they tried to put the pieces together.

By having married a man, I've become definitely straight in most people's minds. Which is a pity.
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I'm so gay that I poop rainbows.

Well, not really. But today, someone asked me if I have a girlfriend. This made me laugh.
Subeta: Thomas