New Car!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

New Car!

Post by Jessi »

So yesterday, after signing the next five years of our life away, Lindsey went to the Honda dealership to pick up our car - a brand new 2010 Hinda Fit that had like, 86 miles on it when she drove it off the lot!

We've named it Matthias after a character of ours, heh, but he will be called Matt for short. (Why yes, Lindsey and I are those people who name everything: my Neon is named Hughes, this computer is named Leif, our Wii is Nick and our gas grill is Morrigan :P)

I went outside early today to take some pictures of it, but no pictures of me with it yet because I was in my pajamas and my hair wasn't washed XD I'll have Lindsey take some later. For now... here is our car!

(Yes, that's Lindsey)

Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Re: New Car!

Post by Officer 1BDI »

It's so shiny and pretty. I love the color! Congrats on your new car. :)

(And for what it's worth, I name my cars, too. My current Focus is "Jasmine" and my first car, an F-150, was dubbed "The Fire Truck" by my brother's friend because of it's bright red color.)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

That is one shiny shiny car! Very stylish, I love the colour and how it's blue in some lights and silver in others.

Naming cars is awesome :D Matt is a better name then The Pichumobile!
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

congrats and good luck with it
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Awesome!! Congrats!

Yeah, we name cars too. My '85 Supra is Bullet (the Blue Sky), and our '01 Corolla is Chicane.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Congrats, that is a lovely looking car, and a gorgeous colour choice :) I name everything too - cars, computers and various plants in my garden! There is an advert on the TV over here at the moment based around people naming their cars - I think it's for insurance and I have a feeling one of the cars on the ad has the same name as Fjorab's supra!
Larkspurlane

Post by Larkspurlane »

I can't say I name many of my things (except "piece of shit!!" when I'm mad)... but Matthias is completely awesome.

I LOVE the colour. And it's so compact and sportsy looking. Nice!!!
Thank you for the av and sig set!
Larkspurlane @ neo
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

The car is so cute! I just love it. I want to steal it (and Lindsey ;D). I love the colour. That's one of the colours I want when I get around to getting a car. It looks so comfy too. **wants to pet Matt**
I secretly name all my stuff too. Secretly cause my wife thinks it's corny and gives me looks when I call the items by the name I gave them. ^-^; So I keep them to myself.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

Congrats! I love the color, and good car choice. ;D I have a 2008 Civic, and I'm a total Honda fangirl now. Well, as much as you can fangirl over a car company at least. But Hondas rock!!

My boyfriend is looking into getting a Fit sometime in the future. And by future, I mean the next 5 years, once we get his student loans under control. XD
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It's -extremely- comfortable and I'm already in love with it, heh! Unfortunately today it rained so Matt is now covered with little dirt spots and needs a bath, because him being dirty displeases me xD

Thanks for the comments, guys! I will have to take some better pictures of him to post - like of his pretty interior!