What do you treat yourself with?

Non-neopets general discussion.
Trith

Re: What do you treat yourself with?

Post by Trith »

Typically, I treat myself with junk food and slacking off. Honestly, though, it's awfully unhealthy to do, so I've started to try more positive activities as rewards. I found that yoga is an excellent, as it makes you feel wonderfully relaxed afterwards. I've been doing it long enough that I can do a practice on my own, but I love doing classes with other people as well.

When the weather's nice, my housemates and I will sometimes reward ourselves by playing in the park (frisbee!) when we all finish doing whatever work we had. Even just going to chat/hang out with people can be a treat in itself.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: What do you treat yourself with?

Post by Kali_Lupine »

Trith wrote:Typically, I treat myself with junk food and slacking off. Honestly, though, it's awfully unhealthy to do, so I've started to try more positive activities as rewards. I found that yoga is an excellent, as it makes you feel wonderfully relaxed afterwards. I've been doing it long enough that I can do a practice on my own, but I love doing classes with other people as well.
I don't do yoga, although I have tried it. But meditation has become a reward for me, I feel incredible after a long meditation, although typically I only do around 20 mins at a time. It's more than a treat though, whenever I am stressed, I just go to my breath.