Das Keyboard
50%

Total votes: 8

Miguel

Re: Keyboard dilemma: Updated Building New PC

Post by Miguel »

Yes.

Yes it is.
Many thanks to EofS for the avatar and signature images.
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

I first looked at the Optimus Maximus and wondered what sort of person could justify spending the best part of £1250 on a computer keyboard. I then spent a short amount of time wondering if I could ever scrape together enough money to justify spending £1250 on one. It's a deeply pretty thing.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

New case arrived, it is a deeply ugly but cheap thing, and my new pc is up and running! It's amazing! I don't have an SSD, hard drive without mechanical parts, so it's not as fast as it could be nor as quiet, but my old pc sounds like a jumbo jet in comparison. Everything's so fast and smooth. I can finally use my lcd flat panel at full resolution and in HD. I'm just waiting for my new mouse to arrive, to finish running some stability tests, and to overclock before I can officially call it done and take some pictures. There are no glowing lights, save for the bright blue phase lights on my motherboard which I can see through a vent on the top of the case. I need to shut those off or cover them in duct tape or...something.

Words cannot express my exuberance.