Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (Part II)

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jamie

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (Part II)

Post by Jamie »

Figured since this is the very end of the Harry Potter movies, we may as well have a thread to talk about it! I went and saw it last night at midnight here in Australia and overall I enjoyed it a lot. Specifics:
Spoiler: open/close
The epilogue made me cringe, a lot. But I knew it would, sticking facial hair on doesn't make you 19years older. Only Ginny looked a lot older and that's because she was rocking some major soccer-mum hair.

The Molly vs. Bellatrix battle was disappointing. Although the fact that Molly obliterated Bellatrix in to pieces was pretty cool.

Why didn't Voldemort just kill Snape painlessly? Rather than slashing him and leaving him for Nagini to bite a lot. What a twat! (I know Snape had to be alive to pass on his memories, but still!)

I really enjoyed the Kings Cross scene, I think that was well done. Snape's memories... not so much. A lot of black swirls there.
So much more! But I don't want to say too much until someone else has seen it and says something about it.
Last edited by Jamie on 14 Jul 2011 01:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (Part II)

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I think I am one of the few people in the world that can't stand Harry Potter heh *sweatdrop* to each their own...
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows (Part II)

Post by Jessi »

Lindsey and I have our tickets to go see it at 12:05 AND I AM SO SUPER EXCITED. Jamie thank you for keeping spoilers under the spoiler tag, it is appreciated xD