Goneish for a bit!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Goneish for a bit!

Post by Jessi »

For those of you who somehow missed the memo, Lindsey and I are moving to Seattle this weekend - HOLY CRAP I can't believe it's finally here!

On Sunday, we are leaving bright and early with our cats and rats loaded in the car to start heading out west. Our first day, we are driving from Lawrence to Laramie, Wyoming - it'll be about an 11 hour drive. The second day, we are going from Laramie to Boise, Idaho which'll be about the same, cry ;_; On the last day, we are going from Boise to Everett, Washington, where we'll spend the night so we can move into our apartment early on the 3rd!

Even though we're not leaving until Sunday, things are going to be so unbelievably hectic the next few days that I wanted to go ahead and post this now, haha! I WILL MISS YOU GUYS ;___; We will have internet in our hotels, hopefully, and anyone that has my number can text me - and if you don't have my number and want it, just shoot me a PM and I'll gladly pass it along! I will keep you guys up to date on our cross-country adventure - because driving 1900 miles in a car with three pissed off cats is sure to be interesting xD

LOVE YOU GUYS!

(kind of crossposted so sorry to those of you that see it twiceish xD)
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Re: Goneish for a bit!

Post by Alicorn »

Good Bye bye Jessi and Lindsey! You shall be missed! **hugs to both** I do hope that you enjoy the trip atleast somewhat. Also drive safely! And do keep us up to date. I want to hear how well the kitties handle all this. :3
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Goodbye, and good luck! Will be looking forward to hearing from you both when you get back online. Take care!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

*misses you both already* I shall be thinking of you both loves! *snuggles and huggles* tale care and look forward to hearing from you!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Good luck with the cats! Hopefully they settle down before too long, if not you have my deepest sympathies. Hopefully all the stuff you sent there prior showed up in one piece and too the right address as well lol.

I know you guys were ready for a change so I'm excited that it's finally coming to pass. *Hugs*
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Have a smooth moving experience! We'll see you when you get all set up again, i'm sure. Happy trails!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Have a safe drive, with minimal cat annoyance! I hope they don't make the same noise that my crotchety old lady cat does when I take her to the vet!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

After three very long days of driving, Linds and I are relaxing at our hotel in Everett, Washington - about 5 minutes from our new apartment! We drove by it today and it's super cute, and we found a bubble tea shop right across the street, haha. The cats have done SO well, I'm so proud of them! They've all been well-behaved in the hotels and good as gold during the drive, I'm so proud of them.

Tired of being in the car and still adjusting to time zone changes, haha! Will post pics and stuff soon :O
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

can't wait to see pics babes!!! Glad to hear everything went/is well!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

I finally got all the pictures of our actual drive in a public Facebook album, so you can all see them here! I still need to get some good pics of our apartment but I'm waiting until we have everything put away, haha. The apartment is lovely - brand new carpet and tile, awesome windows (though one is totally stuck and they need to come fix it) and we've already unpacked most things and decorated quite a bit. Waiting for IKEA to get our couch back in stock so we can have a place to sit in the living room though xD