The Move

Non-neopets general discussion.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

The Move

Post by Kali_Lupine »

so I finally got off my butt and uploaded pictures of the move to our new apartment. Sorry for the delay, the move was stressful, and very soon after we had to house sit...then i got sick and then my arthritis started acting up lol. Anyway we are happily moved in and excited to be here!

I've taken a bunch of pics to update and I'll post the link to them when they get uploaded. ^__^

so here they are: The Move
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: The Move

Post by Joey »

You've got such a great view! All I see out of my new place is the next building. And I think that plant is going to eat your couch D:

I totally FB friended you! :P
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Such a pretty view! So jealous of you. And I love the fishie art, and your stove and lute :)

And do you want neocolours facebook friends? (I could see some people wanting to keep things apart.)
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

thankies guys, the view is one of the things I was so excited about with moving here!

Edit: The plant is trying to eat the couch as we speak! LOL we got it when we first moved into the old place and it's gone crazy with growth since then!

Yes totally want NC facebook friends!!!! :D
Emberton

Post by Emberton »

Congrats on finding your place. It's hard these days to find a place to live that you can afford that's any good. If you have a great view and good neighbors and so on, you're one of the fortunate few. So many people don't have a home at all, or are losing their mortgages, or have mutant plants that eat their furniture -- oh wait, that one is true for you, too. :) Anyway congratulations.
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

hahaha, thanks Emberton! ^__^ We do have amazing neighbors, yesterday I went out for lunch with one of them...which was the first time I'd gone into town in months.