NC Holiday Card Exchange 2011!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: NC Holiday Card Exchange 2011!

Post by Joey »

I got cards from Jessi and Lindsey and Kari today! Mine will be sent out tomorrow most likely :D
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got mine from Kari and Jessi/Lindsey!! So pretty!

Mine were going to go out tomorrow morning but I ran into a problem so they will go out hopefully tomorrow night or early Saturday. Which means they will likely be late for most of you and I apologize :(
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
EofS

Post by EofS »

I'm glad that we've virtually all been really late, because it at least alleviates my own guilt for not getting them out until yesterday! Sorry guys.

Received MRAAH's today, such a pretty card. Really cheered me up to get it, given that the other thing in my post was yet another "I'm sorry, your parcel didn't fit through your letter box" slip without a reference number making it impossible for me to arrange redelivery of my items. So that made me pretty ragey (since I haven't left the house all morning, so they obviously didn't bother to ring my doorbell) then MRAAH card made me happy.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Oooh, I totally know what you mean by sitting and waiting for packages to be delivered. I was home all wednesday to see the van with my new laptop just drive away! In my case it was my doorbell though, who apparently only works on odd days, or if you press it on just the right spot, or say the password first or something. In short it works only randomly, so I spent the entire thursday watching out the window like a hawk (with contacts) being distracted by a van with working people who kept running around under my window.

Anyway, I got my new laptop (isn't properly installed yet) and my card from Kari. Thanks Kari! And I'm glad my card cheered you up E! I hope you have your parcel now too.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

We've gotten our cards from Kari, Marah and Seerow so far :D They are all gorgeous and hanging up on our wall xD And making me feel silly because we didn't get the prettiest cards this year so I FEEL INFERIOR!
EofS

Post by EofS »

Jessindsey and Kari's arrived today :0D Both very nice designs, thank you!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Came home from petsitting to another stack of cards! I've gotten mine from EofS, Joey, and Marah :) Love the little surprise inside Joey!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

I came back to my parents' house yesterday to find cards waiting for me :D Thank you, everyone - I feel really touched that you thought of me even though I couldn't participate this year. I just need to get my draft finished, now!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I also got my card from Joeys with Pokemon ornaments inside xD YAY JOEY!

And Jazzy, so glad the cards arrived to you! I'd love to take the credit, but it was E who suggested we send you cards - I just sent everyone your address ;) Stalking you! I hope it made your holiday and final essay a little merrier!
Marah

Post by Marah »

I also got cards, they came last week at a not so fun bunch of days. (last fays at my work, sniffle) so it was really nice to get some extra fun stuff in the mail. (The local paper with foot wart treatment advertisements strangely enough doesn't help that much...)
I think I know have Kari's, Jessi & Lindseys, Joeys and Eofs card (loved the Dumbledore reference!) Thanks a bunch!
Marah

Post by Marah »

I got Seerows card today! It is lovely with a dolphin stamp, penguins and snowflakes!