Biennial-or-So Greetings! How are you?

Non-neopets general discussion.
FaerieInGrey

Biennial-or-So Greetings! How are you?

Post by FaerieInGrey »

Hello, still-cherished friends :)

Apparently my old hotmail/MSN address is spamming people now (it got "purged" or something? so I can't log in to it or anything... maybe a spambot recreated it), and RD sent me a heads up this morning. Which made me think of you fine folks and how long it's been since I've stopped by.

What are you all up to? Where are you on the internets these days? Still play Neo?

Jay and I are (of course) still married. We live on a horse farm in a lovely rented house. He should be starting college finally in the fall for Computer Engineering, and I have a pretty nice full-time marketing job. We hashed out our polyamory thing so we've had some other interesting relationships, including an awesome triad that just recently ended and I am still mourning. Both the cats are alive and well.

These days I'm pretty much on Reddit. I found a cool community there called Random Acts of Amazon where people send eachother little gifts, it's nice. If any of you are on Reddit, drop by and say hi! I'm MeghanAM there.

Also, Facebook. I'd love to catch up with any of you guys from back in the day (did you know that I've "known" some of you for 9 years?!), so feel free: http://www.facebook.com/meghan.mendelsohn
Last edited by FaerieInGrey on 18 Jan 2013 04:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Madge

Re: Biennial-or-So Greetings! How are you?

Post by Madge »

Hi! Nice to see you again!

I'm still on Neopets, off and on, not really putting much investment into it.

Funny you should mention reddit and polyamory - both things I do! Jealous on your triad, it must be sad that it's over! Me and my fiance's unicorn is nowhere to be found :(. But who knows, maybe a unicorn will manifest itself and if it doesn't we still get to have beautiful meaningful relationships and all that! Woo poly.

I am actually a mod for /r/neopets: http://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/ , check it out. When I started modding we had 100 subs (about a year ago), and now we've got thousands. Makes me feel proud, or something. ( /u/MagicWeasel for those playing along at home)

Personal life: bought a house with the fiance, lived in a country town for a year, and graduated and working as a civil engineer. You know, the usual :P
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Hi Meghan! I'm still here, still on Neo, still saving up and not spending my NP which I should really be doing. Nice to hear that you and Jay are all doing well, keep in touch!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

The triad was awesome. I'd really love to have another, but it's hard to find a person that "fits" with both of us individually. Ah complication.

Lovely to see you guys! :D