NC Holiday Card Exchange 2013!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Re: NC Holiday Card Exchange 2013!

Post by Jessi »

We've gotten cards from Madge, Katy, and Seerow so far as well :D Love them all so far!
Katy... :)

Post by Katy... :) »

I got Joey's in the mail a couple of days ago, and EofS' today. :)

Merry Christmas everyone!!! It's 1:43 AM my time and we are just now getting to sleep after a mad dash to get things wrapped in time for Christmas Day. We had a wrap-a-thon with me, my Dad, Mom, sister, boyfriend, brother, and brother-in-law for the (what feels like) billion gifts for my four nephews and niece. Comical and awesome!!!

I hope you all have a wonderful holiday, and thank you again for welcoming me back with such open arms. :D
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.
Kari

Post by Kari »

Did mine make it uphill both ways across the ponds and the lands? Just making sure cause the second batch I sent out got everywhere, but haven't heard much about the first batch (which is where all yours were)
derp
Madge

Post by Madge »

I still have only got Katie's card so far!! I am waiting for the others and I am totally using not having them as an excuse to not take my xmas tree down.
Katy... :)

Post by Katy... :) »

I got yours Kari! I think it was the day after Christmas. Can't remember.

**EDIT on 12/31** The only one I haven't got is Marah, I think. I got Marah's last night. :)
krbs86
I will always be a blue evil fuzzle.
Madge

Post by Madge »

I have just got Jessi and Lindsey's now!! Thankyou for the cute card and the adorable picture :D
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I just got home to find another set of cards.

I have received cards from Seerow, EofS, Joey, Kari, Katy, Jessi and Lindsey and Madge!
Madge how was your bbq? and EofS I will pm you after I've figured out on what date easter is again :)

Glad mine are arriving too, due to not having much time at all they are the only ones that got sent out this year so it would have been really sad if they were lost :(
Madge

Post by Madge »

Just got my card from Seerow today! It was a most adorable card, thankyou, and I don't mind your poor spelling promise!

Marah - the only thing BBQd were prawns (aka shrimp... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xn_CPrCS8gs ) and I don't eat prawns so I didn't have any! I had lunch with my family and then dinner with one of Paul's mother's friends. She kept on offering me alcohol and I kept on turning it down saying "I don't drink", and then on the 5th or 6th time she replies with "you can barely taste the alcohol in this one", and I'd had enough so I decided to be rude and said "it will still kill you, though"; she replies "oh well, I'm going to die soon anyway! ha ha ha!" and I reply deadpan "I'm not". So yeah, not exactly polite but I really, really get ticked when people try to pressure me into drinking!