Holiday Card Exchange2016???

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Holiday Card Exchange2016???

Post by Jessi »

So I was figuring out what kind of cat photos to take for Christmas cards this year and realized I never posted this thread. I know the forums have been pretty damn quiet this year, but is anyone still interested in doing this? I certainly am!

So... if you are, please fill out the form below and drop it in my PM box!
NC Username:
Full Name + Address (include country, please!):
Special Instructions:
I've cleaned out my PM box in anticipation of participants!

Special Instructions can include things like if you need the cards mailed by a certain date to reach you or anything like that. In the past it's been used to include if you don't want a religious card, but in the past I don't think anyone here has gotten a very religious card... so I assume it's not a problem. Feel free to note it if you want, however, or anything else!

Signups will end on December 1st unless we want to go a few days extra since this is going up late - but we want to leave plenty of time for cards to arrive.

The rules are under the spoiler tag. They're the same as they have been in years past, but always good to have on hand. Hoping to see some of you back this year at least!
Spoiler: open/close
The rules are simple, so here it goes!

1) You will receive a list of every participant to send a card to (it's not like a Secret Santa where you get one person). Please remember, however, that these people are trusting you with their real names and addresses - please do NOT do anything stupid with this list!

2) Please do not sign up for the card exchange if you don't intend to follow through. It'd be really unfair if you get 30 cards from people but don't send out any yourself.

3) Because sending out addresses to people is Serious Business, you must have 100 non-spam posts in a variety of forums (so not just the Subeta new colors forum, or something - basically, we want everyone to know you) and you must have been a member of Neocolours for at least six months. I know these seem strict, but like I said - addresses. We want it to be a little strict.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Re: Holiday Card Exchange2016???

Post by Joey »

I'm in :D
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

So far it's just you and me, Joey! I knew things were on the quiet side here but I guess I didn't realize how quiet, haha. I'll try to hunt down some of the usuals and see if they're interested :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Eep I didn't realize this had been posted. I want in :)
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Yay not alone!
grizzegrijn

Post by grizzegrijn »

Missed out last year, this time I'm definitely in!

Edit: If I am not too late again :|
Kari

Post by Kari »

Haha I see this a month later, sorry I missed out this year for the first time since it started. So happy holidays to everyone I'd normally send a card to!
derp
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I got my cards today! Apparently my mailman was confused the day they arrived and delivered them to the neighbors. Why it took them so long to give them to me I don't know but ohh well. Cards!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.