2%
I remove my hair in a different manner.
8%
I do not remove my body hair.
11%

Total votes: 89

Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

I tried practicing with tweezers on my legs and bikini area once, just to get a brief idea on what waxing might feel like.

I think I got to about 12 plucks then I found it to be too much.

If I ever do try waxing, I'll make sure I'll get some of that numbing gel I've heard of.
Keith

Post by Keith »

It depends on my mood.

I usually use Veet to remove hair from my legs. And I just bleach my armhair, because when you shave it off (or wax!) it comes back in scary dark colors.

Sometimes I shave it all off, though.
Erstin
Human Avatar: 340918

Post by Erstin »

Charlie wrote:I get Brazillain waxes - because i prefer being bascially hairless, although the first time i tried it was because a bf at the time wanted me too, rather than all off to show that i've actually been through puberty :p
I'm brazilian so I've done the 'Brazilian waxes' all my life (well since I was around 15 I guess). And yes, it hurts like hell but only on the first 5 times? After that is all great and now I usually sleep when I'm getting turned upside down. :P
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

Now, I'm a boring old married woman, so the issue is unlikely to arise, but if I'd ever bedded a chap and found him to be too... carefully maintained... down there - or egads, SHAVED - I would run a minute mile.

I honestly don't want a knuckle-dragging bear-throttling macho type but a man who shaved anything but his face would be deeply unattractive, to me.