RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Non-neopets general discussion.
Kidnemo

Re: RL Achievements and ToW

Post by Kidnemo »

I got a B in Lit! I got a B in Lit! I got a B in Lit! omg.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I passed out today (got jolted out of deep sleep, immediately hopped out of warm bed and hit cold air... got confused and felt sink and fainted -- second time this has happened; you'd think I'd learn) and I landed against my bed, with all my weight on my neck, and knocked my nightstand and dog's crate (with her inside) around a bit. My throat hurts a bit now, and my neck and right arm are a little sore. I'm okay, though... didn't break anything. Scared my little dog, though!
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I'm probably weird for thinking this, but I find fainting fun. I've fainted...4 times, since I was 10. And each one's more exciting that the last =p
Sagrei

Post by Sagrei »

You're an odd duck, Spivsy.

I spend a lot of time feeling dizzy and wobbling around because I am a stubborn hypoglycemic who won't eat until I AM DYING OF THE HUNGER ZOMG. So, furniture-walking and knowing where to put my feet so I don't trip over them: I'm used to that.

Fun fact: it is, actually, possible to ruin ramen noodles if you're loopy enough.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

:) : After a few weeks of no action someone in my school's financial aid office finally listened to me and my scholarship was activated for the Spring Term. I was beginning to get very worried I would have to drop my classes or pay a ton of money.

Edit: I forgot to do my wellness project, so I'm going to just sleep in tomorrow and turn it in Thursday. I guess this would be considered an achiev-a-woe...
Image Image Image
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

I got my Ps!!!!! Now I can drive! I'm so excited, and I feel like an adult! I was so nervous that the tester kept asking me if I was breathing and I didn't stop shaking for nearly two hours after it was over. Whoooo!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Gmail is down. This is like... shocking for me .___. I don't know what to do. I NEED EMAIL.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I totally cut, bashed, and scraped my hands to hell today. I have no idea why it was so bad today, but I have like 5 band aids on my hands and it's like crazy!
Image Image Image
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Achievement: I was finally able to send off my application for teaching college this morning thanks to a reference from my current employer rather than waiting on one of my old lecturers getting back to me. Now awaiting an interview of some kind.

Woe: Last night was the second time I've had to re-arrange a friend's visit and this time it was nothing to do with my schedule. This time its to do with the person who's supposed ot be doing the driving, he's doing a FUNRUN on one of the dates they were meant to be coming up and apparently doesn't wanna cancel it. He's known about this trip for weeks and never thought to tell us about this sooner. My friend probably can't visit now because she can't afford to come up any other week *sulks*.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Achievement: I finally, finally, FINALLY found the mp3s to my favorite musical on the internet. It's a japanese musical, so they were difficult to find.

So I don't have to resort to using youtube anymore. And I didn't have to download Limewire. Which means my laptop wont explode. Sweet. :D
WisteriaLynx
Human Avatar: 319191

Post by WisteriaLynx »

Achievement/anticipation: Oh, I can't WAIT for spring break to be over, because when I get back to school, we begin the spring musical! It's my first time actually participating in the musical instead of just going to see it, but I still got a good role (I even have solo singing parts! *nervous*); I'm so excited.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Kidnemo wrote:I got a B in Lit! I got a B in Lit! I got a B in Lit! omg.
'Grats Ollie! ^^

Achievement/Yay: It was my birthday on March 9th and I got concert tickets to go see The Hoosiers! Woo. They were amazing. :D Basically birthday woo! Great day.

Achievement: The house is finally finished decorated. Kitchen and Front Room (downstairs) all got majorly revamped a while back, new walls, pain, surfaces, the lot it looked like a different house and now upstairs (Bathroom Bedroomsx3) are finally done! Woohoo. I have a nice room. :D
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I found 1.6 hours worth of mighty boosh audio clips online, so I'm a happy spivver.
Bif

Post by Bif »

It is now under 200 days until my boy comes home! :D

Although, I'm not sure if this makes me happy or sad really. I'm so glad to have finally gone under the 200 mark, but at the same time, that means that there are still so many days to go. :(
Mac

Post by Mac »

I got another snake! they're amazing pets and i'm pleased to have another, hee. this one's a kingsnake, she/he's very pretty and kind of rare. it was totally an impulse buy but they're similar to pythons so nothing major. i'm thinking of naming him/her plato, but i'm not sure yet =]

pictures:
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37 ... G_2535.jpg
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37 ... G_2526.jpg
http://i260.photobucket.com/albums/ii37 ... G_2538.jpg