Picture Thread!

Non-neopets general discussion.
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Hmm, I suppose I might as well.

Although some have called me a lobster because of this picture, I still like it. It's from the Fourth of July...my first in Boston, and I celebrated by spending 10 hours by the Charles River with my best friend and half of the city, listening to the Boston Pops and waiting for the fireworks. The umbrella is because it was sprinkling on and off (but not enough for the fireworks to be canceled!). The hat is some foam Statue of Liberty-kinda thing that was being given out for free. So of course I took two.

Same day, pre-fun-hats-and-rain.
Last edited by bonecrivain on 14 Aug 2007 12:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

I like the puppy picture Aillel! and, I'm editing this post after seeing your picture Jessi (to make it less spammy) and you look sooooo cute! ..as does Adam!
Last edited by Kidnemo on 01 Aug 2007 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I hate hate hate pictures of myself, but this one isn't too bad. It's a bit dark, and when I put it on my computer I really had to mess with the contrast, but!

That's me on the left and my best friend Adam on the right, when we got to meet up in Chicago in February. Yay!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

I remember that picture. Your friend Adam is still hot. Tell him Huggles says rawr.
Zap

Post by Zap »

I like your hair in that picture, Spivsy
daisybell wrote:Me at EofS's birthday party in April. We were playing the game where someone else gives you a sticker with a famous person's name on, and have to guess who you are. Jazzy decided I should be Postman Pat, which I managed to guess correctly.
Awww, daisy, you're just adorable. :)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

sureq

Post by sureq »

Joey, up until this point in time I thought you were male. Sorry 'bout that.

And I like your sneakers in the ninja photo.
ImageImage
Charlie

Post by Charlie »

Ooooh the cheese...

And super posed MySpaz style photo - quite old but it's how i look at the moment anyway - don't have any very recent ones...
----------------------
Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

*shuffles in from absence* I know I haven't been posting in ages, though I have been checking in now and then. I'm still alive, just...busy. Very, very busy. I miss you guys! *forum hug*

Let's see if I can dig up some recent-ish pictures...

Just because I feel cool about it, I'm an internet celebrity xD! Hahaha...not really, but my picture's used on Jinx.com (geek/warcraft merchandise)
http://www.jinx.com/world_of_warcraft/w ... crest.html

Me at work. The guy beside me is named Will. Now he normally doesn't dress like that, but all of us at work dared him to 'go goth' for a day. xD

My boyfriend and I at the gothy club downtown.

At the club again. That's my friend Gillian, and the two of us decided to do a Military Fetish Night thingy just for fun.

((P.S. Let me know if the pictures aren't working.....I'm linking them right from Facebook and I have no idea if I can do that, so if there's broken links/images I'll stop being lazy and upload them on photobucket or something. =P))
Image Image
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Wow, you remind me of that dominatrix from CSI. That's a compliment.

I don't have any current pictures of me. Maybe I'll try to take some this weekend.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Why does anyone want to see pictures of me. Well, here's a few if anyone wanted to.
And Joey, you need to edit your message and post your MS cosplay costume. That was freaking awsome.

Click. Me at the Indianapolis Children's Muesum (why yes I will be turning 20 in a little under two weeks. Why yes the Muesum is still awsome.) with a buncha friends. I am in the second from the right, holding the camera.
Click. Ohh look, me at Christmas with my awsome new mousepad.
Click. Senior pic. It was proof because we hadn't gotten in our orders yet.
Click. Prom picture. Brother and sister are on the ends, I'm in the middle. Yes, I am a triplet for those who didn't know.
Click. Me showing off my tattoo I just recently got.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Fury

Post by Fury »

Great pictures, Mistress Morbid! :)

That's me looking ridiculously wistful in my avatar, but just in case anyone wanted to get up close and personal...

And also, this is before going to a piano concert. I was trying to strike a 'Oh yes, jolly good, bravo' pose in case I needed to look sophisticated!

Crappy webcam quality, but you get the idea!
Zap

Post by Zap »

Here's me. :P

Mistress Morbid wrote:Just because I feel cool about it, I'm an internet celebrity xD! Hahaha...not really, but my picture's used on Jinx.com (geek/warcraft merchandise)
http://www.jinx.com/world_of_warcraft/w ... crest.html

Me at work. The guy beside me is named Will. Now he normally doesn't dress like that, but all of us at work dared him to 'go goth' for a day. xD

My boyfriend and I at the gothy club downtown.

At the club again. That's my friend Gillian, and the two of us decided to do a Military Fetish Night thingy just for fun.
Yaay, you live! Great pic with the shirt. xP

Heheh, Ryan is so cute...
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

Upon a day when I used to go to school, I may look like this:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... G_3057.jpg

And with less squint:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v167/ ... G_3056.jpg

That was about... 2 - 3 months ago? I look basically exactly the same. Except the spots are currently fighting hard. And my hair is slightly longer. And I don't wear school uniform any more. The pictures excluded the rather comfortable blazer.
Subeta: Thomas
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Ooooh boy! I don't photograph very well, but occasionally I take a decent picture.

This is me, trying to grab the camera from my brother. He was taking a picture of me in my prom dress. Then he wouldnt return my camera.

My prom dress From June

I can fit in my locker! Kind of an old picture, maybe 8 months old.

I got bored one night

Morbid, that picture looks really familiar... I have seen it somewhere...