Warm Fuzzies (deadline: August 30th)

Non-neopets general discussion.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Wargh, I'm too late to send my last wave in? :( (I was MUCHLY preoccupied until Tuesday) I let the time slip by WAY too fast, didn't really have it in my mind that it was TODAY. *duh me*

Maybe I'll try to sneak some in anyway. ;)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Eek! Sorry guys I have been out all day and I have like 15 peoples fuzzies to sort out, I will probably get them out to you like...sometime tomorrow, probably 3 am NST, which means that anyone who has missed out, or rushed theirs can have another 12 hours for MY particular bracket. I didn't know I was going out today until like a few days ago and I wasn't expecting such a full inbox and I still want to do my quests on Subeta and stuff and...watch TV *shifty*

Sorry for being a let down to you guys just think it as an opportunity to receive more fuzzies?
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Post by Tom »

I think a few extra hours might be good, everyone seems to be getting in a bit of a flap about being late.
:)
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

*flails around* And now I just woke up and think I missed the deadline again?
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

*hahaha* Yeah. The person whose bracket I'm doing doesn't seem to be online yet, so maybe I can flood it in. I don't know why I was thinking I had all day to get this last one in. :P I think from what I've read it's not going to be a huge deal. But still, shame on me for not making sure.

THANKS SO MUCH you all for doing this!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Hey Joey, don't worry about it, you still have roughly 12 hours to send them, to me at least and I think Riddler too. Hopefully Jessi wont be too strict about the deadline, but I'd send your R-Z fuzzies first, just in case. :P
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Hey everyone - I can give everyone a few hours leeway as well, I'll be here working on WW and doing laundry.

However, our internet is being shitty, so please get them to me by... lets say 6 PM NST? That way if my internet starts to get shitty I can send them out before I go to bed tonight! Thanks!
checkers

Post by checkers »

I only managed to write a few quick short ones, I missed out about 6-7 people I was thinking of sending them to, but I hope the people who I've sent them to like them xD
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Ok... I finished mine really late and I suck. Feel free to throw things in a mewardly direction. x_x
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

All Warm Fuzzies for the R-Z bracket have been sent out!

Sorry if anyone got them twice - NC kept timing out on me xD

If you have a few last second ones to add, send them to me and I'll forward them along - but I wanted to get mine out tonight so I can get ready for WW (go sign up for it! DO IT).

The rest of you will have to wait a bit I expect, as Adi's asleep now and Riddler's in class - but you'll have yours shortly!

Thanks, everyone, for participating - it was a lot of fun, even for me as a bracket leader! I hope everyone enjoys their fuzzies ^_^
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Holy shit, I got 6. I'm chuffed.
sureq

Post by sureq »

Well well, consider me to be adequately warm and fuzzied :D
ImageImage
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Aww, I got fuzzies and didn't send any out. I really appreciate all of them, and think everybody here is cool and fuzzy worthy and whatnot.
Riddler

Post by Riddler »

All Fuzzies A through H have been sent!

Hope you guys are all fuzzie'd. I totally am! Much <3 to you all!

And thank you to everyone who participated! A whole slew of people sent things in at the end there. We are such an awesome forum.
Thanks to Twisted for the awesome set!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I think Riddler has some troubles with getting PMs to me because it seems like they sent some as I got one saying (more fuzzies) from them and I hadn't received the earlier ones. So I might be delaying them in case Riddler wants to re-write/send them, otherwise the anonymous-ness will be gone if I forward them to you at a later time.