Warm Fuzzies (deadline: August 30th)

Non-neopets general discussion.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Aw man! Thanks guys, I didn't even realise it was on! Arrrgghhh!

It was a bit of a jolt for me. I'll try and not be so lame in future, and I'll try and stick around a bit more.
Lolliruss

Post by Lolliruss »

Thank you for my fuzzy! I know I hardly ever post any more. I lurk here all the time, but I tend to be doing lots of other things at the same time. I will make an effort to actually use my keyboard occasionally, though. It was so nice to be remembered!
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I love you guys :D My fuzzies are fantastic; thank you.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Oh, I missed all of it too, but I want to thank the people who sent me fuzzies anyway, they were a very nice surprise.

:sends some random hugs to all the great people on this forum:
checkers

Post by checkers »

Aw ^^ Thankyou guys for my fuzzies, I wish they weren't anonymous D: because you people need recognising! xD Plus, one of them says to get to know me better, how can I? ;_; -attempts to get to know every member-
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I do just want to ask here - who've I been leading astray with vulgar german phrases? I thought I'd been good :)
EofS

Post by EofS »

dandelions wrote:I do just want to ask here - who've I been leading astray with vulgar german phrases? I thought I'd been good :)
Same person as I have ;0)
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Oh, that's no help, I'd no idea you had! Is that the sort of thing you're getting taught on your course, how to corrupt people? It took me years to learn.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I got a fuzzie @_@ Thank you! I really didn't expect any.

Also, I couldn't send any because I got a new computer and I don't remember my password so I'm logged out, and I can only post from my boyfriend's mother's computer where I'm still logged in, but I'm only there once a week. *clings to cookie*
LΟL
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

You know you can request your password be sent to your email, right? Better not to rely on staying logged in, because the cookies do expire at some point.
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Schlampe, fries die klappe und machen mich sandwich :)

At least, I think that's what the two of you decided upon. I have it written down somewhere but I can't seem to find it.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

Thanks to the people who sent me warm fuzzies! I really didn't expect to get any at all, seeing as I had been AWOL for a while. They really added to my enjoyable day so far :D! I feel bad for not sending any, but to those people who sent them, accept this as a fuzzie :D.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

Thank you to whoever sent me fuzzies; I'm not here very often so it was a nice surprise to get them :)
Subeta
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

I would also like to comment for the warm fuzzies...which I did not expect, since I still feellike a newbie around here ^^

And thanks to the people who gave their free time to organize this.
ImageImageImage
Sagrei

Post by Sagrei »

I'm so blonde I thought that song was about me.

To whomever sent me that fuzzy (and I do hope Jessibean can pass my sleep-addled reply along to them), thank you! You made my day, anonymous person -- and then inspired me to de-lurk and post a bit.