Warm Fuzzies (deadline: August 30th)

Non-neopets general discussion.
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

Aww, I feel so bad, I didn't got the time (I didn't have any computer plugged, bwaaah!) to send any Warm Fuzzies. But well, I want to say that I love you all! ^_~
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Everyone, thank you SO much for my fuzzies... it was the perfect pick-me-up after a very very long, stressful day.

I've said this a few times before, but you guys are the best group of people I have ever met. I love this place - it's not just a forum I go to, but it's my home, and you guys are all my family, and I love you. Thank you so much for the fuzzies <3
Gibblywibbly

Post by Gibblywibbly »

Wow, everyone, thanks for all the great comments. :D
Miltank is the coolest pokemon.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Aww, you guys. I really wasn't expecting any at all, mostly because I've been sort of quiet lately and I think the name change still has a few people confused... but aw. So many lovely, fuzzy things.

*curls up in them*
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I just want to thank all of you so damn much. I've been having a kinda rough time in my life, and I've not been around much, but reading these fuzzies not only made me cry multiple times, but have made me feel the best I have in god knows how long. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I love you guys. I am closer to most of you than I am to my blood family, and when I think family, I think of you all.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Well, I'm still new, so I wasn't really expecting my inbox to be flooded, but... Well, someone remembered me, at least. Thank you, whoever you are, and I hope I said something nice about you too.
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

FourEyes, I forgot to send a fuzzy your way I think. The same for someone else. I think I'll probably send them un-anonymously because I know that one of the people I forgot had no fuzzies at all as I was their bracket leader.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I've been having a really phenomenally wretched week: bad stomach bug on top of school starting on top of moving. Also, no internet until today. I read the fuzzies yesterday on someone's stolen bandwidth and was in tears. I needed that, badly.

Thanks. So much. You're all the best. I wish I were eloquent enough to put into words how much my fuzzies lightened my week.
gidget

Post by gidget »

Thank you so much for the warm fuzzies everyone. :) They did, indeed, make me feel both warm and fuzzy!

*hugs everyone*
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Oh I feel fuzzy all over! I'm sorry I didn't send anything. I was meaning too but with work, getting things packed up and so on, I just kept putting it off. I'm such a bad procrastinator. ^_^" So I just want to say that the NC is so great! I'm so glad I stumbled onto the site so long ago and decided to become part of the form. You all are great!
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

Wow, considering that I'm such a sporadic poster, and the fact I stupidly locked myself out of my neocolours account for 3 months, I was not expecting anything at all.

So, to whoever remembered me, I hope you read this. I really appreciate your comments. Thank you!

I'm glad that I decided, at the last minute, to participate. :)
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
Helmcargh

Post by Helmcargh »

Thank you to that lovely person who thought of me...it was such a nice thought and very much appreciated.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

... I feel horrible, I didn't even participate in the WF event (I lurk pretty much exclusively on the Subeta subforum), and I still received a lovely comment.

Thanks to whomever sent it to me. I really, really appreciate it. :3
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

That was so unexpected and kind!

I've pretty much left neopets and hence the forums now, so I didn't take part myself, but I got the PM notification and checked in and I have to admit, I welled up a little.

You're all lovely people and I do miss you. Warm fuzzies to everyone!
Bif

Post by Bif »

Wow, I've never been to this part of the NC before. But when I got my fuzzy I had to try and figure out where it had come from.

Thank you very much to whomever you were! :D

I will now come into Chit-Chat more often.