Going to Poland

Non-neopets general discussion.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Going to Poland

Post by Wingsrising »

So, I'm leaving later today for a conference and a little sightseeing in Poland, the land of many consonants. I'm not looking forward to the flight one bit (I hate trans-Atlantic flights) but once I've gotten there and have gotten a decent night's sleep (hopefully) I'm sure I'll have a good time.

I *think* I'll have Internet access and will therefore be around at least a bit, but don't know for sure.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Cool ^^ I hope you have a great time, I've been to Poland and it's very nice there
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

And I'm back (assuming anyone noticed I was gone, since I was reading and posting a bit in the evenings).

Anyone who wants to read an account of my trip can do so in my LJ, cleverly named "wingsrising". :-)
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

*headdesk* I completely missed your second post! *headdesk* I hope you had a great trip *goes to look at LJ*

edit: I sent you a friend request on LJ
KauKrazy

Post by KauKrazy »

Anyone who wants to read an account of my trip can do so in my LJ, cleverly named "wingsrising".
I did, because I'm always tempted to read stuff that people post about Eastern Europe. Kind of curious, I guess. And it was a great read :)

What was the conference you attended about? I missed it somehow.