Happy Birthday Neocolours!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Garrett

Post by Garrett »

daisybell wrote:I don't think it's exactly festive and in the spirit of Happy Birthdays to remember the less positive stuff that's happened and people we'd rather forget about. Also, I don't feel happy discussing it here, to be honest- and it wasn't all hilarious, especially for the mods.

We do have a lot of positives to remember, like when we all banded together to restore Jazzy's plushie ixi when she accidentally zapped it and it turned into a blue aisha; IIRC it was less than 24 hours before Jazzy had her plushie ixi back again.
I think we find the past troubled members funny now as we reminisce about them. It's not celebrating our troubled members, it's reminiscing on our time at NC, and all the ups and downs we have had here.

A thing I remember doing was having groups chat on MSN with NC members. They were always fun to be included in, as there were so many people, and the chats used to go for the whole day [well in Australia they did] because the chats were never dead, as there was always someone else to talk too.