Desktop Thread

Non-neopets general discussion.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Hahaha, Bon, I love how you screencap'd it at a time when I had <strike>bothered</strike> messaged you.. people can see my embarrassing sign name now... but I don't care, it's true... he is...

*giggles at tv-links in your bottom bar*
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

That site is ruining my life.

Thanks a lot.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I've never heard "A Kiss is not a contract", "Foux Du Fa Fa" or "Bowie in Space" - I should go looking for them, I think, because they're fond of posting legal mp3s (hurray!). I found them via Radio 4, where they had a series a few years ago, since we don't get HBO. They sang a different version of Jenny in the advert ("I saw this woman approaching with hair and eyes and thought hey, doesn't Jenny have hair and eyes?") and loved the song, even if the radio series was forgettable.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

Conchords fans! My favorites are Leggy Blondie (which was stuck in my head for a week afterwards - how much I love Jemaine at the end), and What You're Into. Two of my friends are dressing up as Bret and Jemaine for Halloween (and one of their wives may go as Mel). You can watch all the songs on their site (hbo.com/conchords or something like that) or usually you can find them on Youtube.
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ ... deskie.png

Currently, it's a picture I found on Deviantart made by FreakyBabe, though I change it every few days. I like to arrange my icons artfully around the pictures, because I'm a whore like that, and if I have too many to make it artful enough then I just delete them until it looks good xD; as you can see, I'm working on slash fiction and listening to Jihad the Musical. This is basically what I do in life.
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA