Pet Pics! [very image heavy!]

Non-neopets general discussion.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Re: Pet Pics! [very image heavy!]

Post by Cranberry »

Casper is a year old today! I did a big thread at the DogForums, but here are a couple of pictures from today.

lyka

Post by lyka »

Seerow wrote:Not exactly my kitty, but here's some pictures of my sister's new cat, Vaughn :D She did edit the colors a bit, his eyes aren't as blue as they are here.

Shortly after she first started to foster him. He's much bigger now, and officially adopted.

He no longer fits in the jar!

Hehe. Boot.
She's so cute and adorable!! :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Why are cats so cute when they're in things they shouldn't be?
Image Image
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

For me, it's the comforting idea of reaching into something and finding a soft fuzzy kitten instead of whatever should be there, rather than finding a soft fuzzy tarantula.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Haha Vaughn has grown into a fat lazy cat now. No more sticking him in adorable little jars! He still does like to get where he's not supposed to though that's for sure.

These were from when he was more of a kitten.

Here's more what he looks like now.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Post by Kali_Lupine »

kitty! LOL I was never a cat person, I really, really, really disliked the cats Ali had when she lived in the USA...But since we have moved into our apartment I have fallen in love with my neighbours mane coon (did I spell that right?). His name is Bob but I call him Big Bob since he's bigger than our shi-tzu Lute. Now I want a cat. I'll have to try and take a pic of Big Bob!

Here is a pic of Princess Lute, he really likes to recline on chairs (or my pillow) :

and this is one of my fav pics ever, it's my mom with Lutie and my parent's dog Buddy:

Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It has been a long time since I posted pictures of my goon (or any of my cats, really). Cairo had a photoshoot done last month and some of the pictures came out REALLY well:

The last one is my favorite, haha. I need to get some pics of the other two off my camera soon!

ETA - I found baby pictures of Cairo and wanted to post one in comparison to show how big and beautiful she is, haha:

She STILL makes that horribly sad face though. We call it 'sad eyes' and I think it's just because she has such long eyelashes. She looks up at you with her eyes drooped and lets out the saddest meow. When she does it, she can get pretty much whatever she wants!
Fury

Post by Fury »

I got to spend Christmas Eve and Christmas Day at my dads/brothers so I got to catch up with Bob! She's fully grown now - not very big but very gangly.

She's such a goof.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I'm kind of obsessed with this new site, Pack, even though there doesn't seem to be anything to do on it besides make your dog a profile and go around looking at big, pretty pics of other people's dogs (and "loving" them via corner button). I made a profile for Casper and one for Crystal.

(It's still in beta, so if anyone wants an invite, message me with your email address. I have 14 left!)
Kari

Post by Kari »

I got a pair of rats a month ago. Here's a pic of Teresa, the more social of the two girls:

The other's named Clare, she's still skittish.
derp