Piercings.

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Piercings.

Post by Jazzy »

Well, hedgehogs' spines are one way to get a hole in your ear*.

*I assume no responsibility or liability for any injury, loss or damage incurred as a result.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Jazzy wrote:Well, hedgehogs' spines are one way to get a hole in your ear*.
Funnily enough the closest I ever came to pierced ears was with a cat.

I was playing in my friend Megan's kitchen/dining room. I forget what exactly we were playing, but I was hunting her in some way in our make-believe game. One of her cats, Tig, jumped onto my head and was digging his claws in, including one paw on my ear. Of course, because Meg was hiding from me within our game she refused to come and help :0P

*Don't you hate it when websites have an asterisk in the text and then nowhere give an annotation to go in there.
Aqua

Post by Aqua »

XD Hah. I meant that since I don't have any common allergies (and even the hedgehog one is iffy because they make an irritant) I'd probably be okay with a piercing.. but I wouldn't know for sure unless it was actually done. My mom has several other allergies besides metal.
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

EofS wrote:
Aqua wrote:Interesting about the metal.. The only possible allergy I seem to have is to hedgehogs, so I might be okay..
You... might be ok. I can't help but read that as saying that you think you'd be ok as long as you don't encounter any hedgehog derived piercings. Do you think that's a major concern then?
Thanks. Now I can't get the image of Aqua with a bewildered hedgehog trying frantically to escape from being clipped to her ear out of my head and I can't stop laughing.
EofS

Post by EofS »

Strawberry Limeade wrote:
EofS wrote:
Aqua wrote:Interesting about the metal.. The only possible allergy I seem to have is to hedgehogs, so I might be okay..
You... might be ok. I can't help but read that as saying that you think you'd be ok as long as you don't encounter any hedgehog derived piercings. Do you think that's a major concern then?
Thanks. Now I can't get the image of Aqua with a bewildered hedgehog trying frantically to escape from being clipped to her ear out of my head and I can't stop laughing.
Then my job here is done.

*Walks off into the sunset whistling a jaunty tune and twirling her cane*
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

Well let me think...I have 7 holes in my ears. 3 on the right and 4 on the left, the topmost being up at the top in the cartilage. I used to have my belly button and my left nipple pierced, but on doctors orders I took them out while pregnant with my youngest child. I haven't gotten them repierced as I am none too proud of my belly post baby and the nipple was more for my husbands amusement than mine...it took forever to heal properly and I don't want to go through it again. I would love to get my eyebrow pierced, but alas, my job has a no facial piercing policy. I think some facial piercings look cool, but others bug me. I can't imagine getting my nose pierced since I have had horrible sinus problems all my life and spend a good portion of the year with a kleenex either readily at hand or actually on my nose. I like body modifications that accentuate the good things in people...like a great bone structure or a really individual look they have going on. Some people just can't pull off piercings or tattoos while others just look perfect with them. Eh, to each his own...I love my tats and what's left of my piercings.
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image