Moving to California

Non-neopets general discussion.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Re: Moving to California

Post by AngharadTy »

We made it safely to CA, and have been here a couple days, but I haven't wanted to steal the computer before. I guess there's no wireless networks open for piggybacking out here. ^_~

We may have an apartment lined up--keep your fingers crossed that nothing goes wrong with the application, heh. And for now, I get to just relax. Which rocks. It's so wonderful to be back here. Definitely feels like home.

So, I don't have consistent internet yet, but I'm all safe and here and stuff. Woo.
Image Image
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ty! *clings* I'm glad you made it safely! I've been thinking about you non-stop -- I miss our afternoon cuddle and chat time ;___; I can't wait til you have stable internets again!

I will keep my fingers crossed for you and Derek to get the apartment! The sooner you have your own place, the sooner Linds and I can plan a visit, eh? XD *hugs* Love you!
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Glad to hear you got to California safe and sound. I hope things go smoothly for you on getting your aparement and everything set up. It must be torture not haveing stable internet yet. I know I got through withdrawl without my net. I do wish the best for you and Derek! **hugs**
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Okay, so, now we have an apartment and the internet. Life is pretty much back to normal, although I won't be around regularly until everything is unpacked. And I might take the weekend off, dunno yet. ^_~ If I've given you my address/phone number in the past and you'd like my new one(s), let me know over MSN/email and I'll send it to you.

I have missed the internet--and you guys!--a ridiculous amount. I'm glad to have my computer back. It makes this place feel a lot more like home.
Image Image