Christmas Card Exchange Signups!

Non-neopets general discussion.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Christmas Card Exchange Signups!

Post by Jessi »

Since so many people seem interested, I thought I'd go ahead and start a sign-up board. If a mod can sticky this and perhaps lock the old topic, that'd be great ^_^

I am pleased to be presenting Neocolours' first Christmas Card Exchange! (and I'm using the word Christmas cause "Holiday Card" is really weird to write - there is no religious connotation here xD) The rules are simple, so here it goes!

1) You will receive a list of every participant to send a card to (it's not like a SS where you get one person xD). Please remember, however, that these people are trusting you with their real names and addresses - please do NOT do anything stupid with this list! Oh, if you have a limit for how many people you can send cards to, please let me know. And I'll... figure something out xD

2) Please do not sign up for the card exchange if you don't intend to follow through. It'd be really unfair if you get 30 cards from people but don't send out any yourself.

3) Because sending out addresses to people is Serious Business, you must have 100 non-spam posts in a variety of forums (so not just the Subeta new colors forum, or something - basically, we want everyone to know you) and you Must be a member of Neocolours for at least six months. I know these seem strict, but like I said - addresses. We want it to be a little strict.

To participate:
Please copy and paste the following into a PM for me and fill it out with the appropriate information:

Code: Select all

[b]NC Username:[/b]
[b]Full Name + Address (include country, please!):[/b]
[b]Special Instructions:[/b]
Special Instructions basically means if you don't want to receive a terribly religious card or such. If a card praising the baby Jesus would offend you, please let us know!

Signups will end on December 1st, since a lot of us like to send out cards early, some will be traveling overseas, and that gives you plenty of time to send me a PM with the info. If you don't want to send your address via PM (but note, I'll be sending it via PM later xD) PM me and I'll give you my e-mail address instead.

I think that's about it! If you have any questions, post here. Or PM me. Or whatever, most of you know how to hunt me down in some way xD
Jessi

Re: Christmas Card Exchange Signups!

Post by Jessi »

Jazzy gave me permission to bump this, and so i am! Just a reminder if you want to sign up for the Christmas card exchange - you have until this Saturday to do so! So.. Do it!
Jessi

Post by Jessi »

All right, everyone, it's almost the 1st, and I'm going to bed, so signups for this are officially closed. Participants will receive a PM with all the info tomorrow! This can be locked ^_^
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

My cards shall sadly all be store bought. I can't draw to save my life, and I can't make any nifty ones on the computer because my printer is on the fritz. I'll do something to them to make them more interesting and not just a walmart purchase though.
I hope to get them all done and sent out by the end of this week :) I'd better or they are liable to be late, with finals next week and all.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Seerow wrote:My cards shall sadly all be store bought. I can't draw to save my life, and I can't make any nifty ones on the computer because my printer is on the fritz. I'll do something to them to make them more interesting and not just a walmart purchase though.
I hope to get them all done and sent out by the end of this week :) I'd better or they are liable to be late, with finals next week and all.
Same thing here. I got a brand new pen, and my cards will be written, if not tonight, perhaps tomorrow.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

My cards are all crappily hand-made with stupid puns, jokes, and jabs that aren't really funny at all, but it's the thought that counts.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(